George Rogers Clark vs Wodford County predictions

View Poll Results: Which team will win?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • GRC

    3 60.00%
  • Wodford Co

    2 40.00%
  1. #1
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,432

    George Rogers Clark vs Wodford County predictions

    GRC travels to Woodford Co that is 6-0 so far this season. Your thoughts and predictions.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    polarbear98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    The Igloo, and the Glacier
    Posts
    4,028

    Woodford by 10.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    349

    I’ll go with grc by 2

  4. #4
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,432

    Quote Originally Posted by polarbear98 View Post
    Woodford by 10.
    Why do pick them by 10. I don't know much about them except they are undefeated.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Mt. Sterling
    Posts
    2,557

    Woodford has a very good young coach in Ryan Wilson. He was at Montgomery County when Coach Griesser was here.

  6. #6
    polarbear98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    The Igloo, and the Glacier
    Posts
    4,028

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Why do pick them by 10. I don't know much about them except they are undefeated.

    That’s about all I know about them as well. I picked them because I they have the better record. Granted I don’t know how strong their schedule is, but I do know GRC has not impressed so far this season. So therefore I’ll go with the undefeated team in this one.

  7. #7
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    66,280

    Clark by 4.

  8. #8
    MNCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    'can you keep it down? I'm trying to drink." - Don Draper
    Posts
    5,076

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Clark by 4.
    Well there is the kiss of death................

    Cards by 5.

  9. #9
    dd734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    West L.A. - West Lower Alexandria
    Posts
    2,535

    GRC takes this one. Woodford has a nice team, I just believe GRC is better.

  10. #10
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,432

    Quote Originally Posted by polarbear98 View Post
    That’s about all I know about them as well. I picked them because I they have the better record. Granted I don’t know how strong their schedule is, but I do know GRC has not impressed so far this season. So therefore I’ll go with the undefeated team in this one.
    Fair enough. Just thought you may know something the rest of us didn't.

  11. #11
    polarbear98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    The Igloo, and the Glacier
    Posts
    4,028

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Fair enough. Just thought you may know something the rest of us didn't.
    Shoot I do well to keep up with the 10th. Let alone any other region

Top