George Rogers Clark 59 Pendleton County 55

Page 2 of Final from Falmouth.... 41 comments | 2973 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    137

    Allen is our best 3 point shooter but he was playing in the the post all game. PC didn't even start the right lineup and did everything to give this game away.
    GRC will win the 10th because they play all their players at their respective positions.

    Also not sure why coaches play their sons on varsity when the kid isn't ready!
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    296

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatpride View Post
    GRC will win the 10th because they play all their players at their respective positions.
    Don’t count out Paris just yet tho this is a nice win for grc. I don’t want to take away from that

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by Pky89 View Post
    Don’t count out Paris just yet tho this is a nice win for grc. I don’t want to take away from that
    Yea as long as your best ball handler is out top instead of in the post I say you gotta shot.

  4. #19
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,004

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatpride View Post
    Allen is our best 3 point shooter but he was playing in the the post all game. PC didn't even start the right lineup and did everything to give this game away.
    GRC will win the 10th because they play all their players at their respective positions.

    Also not sure why coaches play their sons on varsity when the kid isn't ready!
    Isn't this the same starters that have been starting? What lineup do you think should be starting and why?

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Isn't this the same starters that have been starting? What lineup do you think should be starting and why?
    No the coaches son started tonight over our 6"5 senior and our second best rebounder.
    So let's play the 5"5 15 year old over the 6"5 senior because he's the coaches son.

    But the senior did finish the game which should tell you something.

  6. #21
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,004

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    I wonder how many turnovers GRC had in the 3rd.
    Ask and my stats person is so good to get me the info. So here you go, here is the turnover breakdown by quarter...

    1st


    GRC - 2
    PC - 3


    2nd


    GRC - 5
    PC - 7


    3rd


    GRC - 6
    PC - 3


    4th


    GRC - 4
    PC - 1


  7. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatpride View Post
    No the coaches son started tonight over our 6"5 senior and our second best rebounder.
    So let's play the 5"5 15 year old over the 6"5 senior because he's the coaches son.

    But the senior did finish the game which should tell you something.
    The 6’5 senior does much better coming off the bench.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    The 6’5 senior does much better coming off the bench.
    Disagree with that because it's way to early to change the lineup. The kid deserves to start and it's the right thing to do. Even if it's just for defense and rebounding which is what the team needs.
    He's not starting because the coaches son is on the roster bottom line.
    His replacement can't stop anyone on defense and can't rebound or score.
    Play the kids where they deserve to play and start the kids who deserves to start. He's a senior who works his butt off for the team.

  9. #24
    Pink Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Hohman, IN
    Posts
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatpride View Post
    Disagree with that because it's way to early to change the lineup. The kid deserves to start and it's the right thing to do. Even if it's just for defense and rebounding which is what the team needs.
    He's not starting because the coaches son is on the roster bottom line.
    His replacement can't stop anyone on defense and can't rebound or score.
    Play the kids where they deserve to play and start the kids who deserves to start. He's a senior who works his butt off for the team.
    And you're at practice every day?

  10. #25
    TAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,267

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatpride View Post
    No the coaches son started tonight over our 6"5 senior and our second best rebounder.
    So let's play the 5"5 15 year old over the 6"5 senior because he's the coaches son.

    But the senior did finish the game which should tell you something.
    It tells me someone is salty.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Nightmare View Post
    And you're at practice every day?
    I've gone to most of the games for the last few years and I've seen all I need to see.

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    It tells me someone is salty.
    It's sad really.

  13. #28
    Pink Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Hohman, IN
    Posts
    126

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatpride View Post
    I've gone to most of the games for the last few years and I've seen all I need to see.
    So you're not at practice.

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Nightmare View Post
    So you're not at practice.
    No but his teammates are and they know who should be starting.
    Also who cares?! I see a underclassmen that wouldn't start on any top 10 team in the 10th starting for PC over a 3 year starter that's a senior.
    What a JOKE!

  15. #30
    Pink Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Hohman, IN
    Posts
    126

    I'll trust coach Belcher's judgment over the fans and players.

Top