George Rogers Clark 62 Scott 60

  1. #1
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,400

    George Rogers Clark 62 Scott 60

    What a game. GRC gets in early foul trouble and Philpot fouls out but still grind out a win. Jenkins was a brute off the bench Hope to have stats soon.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    MNCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    'can you keep it down? I'm trying to drink." - Don Draper
    Posts
    5,076

    Told ya this game was gonna be tight.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    137

    Looks like the 10th is wide open.

  4. #4
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,400

    Bench pulls GRC out of this one. Shows the depth GRC has.

  5. #5
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    66,252

    Really surprised by this. I thought GRC would win in comfortable fashion. Congrats to the Cards on the win, but also to Scott for being a lot better than I expected they'd be.

  6. #6
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,002

    Scott comes to Mason next Friday.

  7. #7
    mooremiller31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Location
    Frankfort, KY
    Posts
    1,293

    At one point GRC had Graham, Philpot, Cooper, and Taylor on the bench together in foul trouble. Jehdon Jenkins and the rest of the bench stepped up huge for GRC. Scott is better then people expected. Play hard and with a ton of confidence.

  8. #8
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,400

    Quote Originally Posted by mooremiller31 View Post
    At one point GRC had Graham, Philpot, Cooper, and Taylor on the bench together in foul trouble. Jehdon Jenkins and the rest of the bench stepped up huge for GRC. Scott is better then people expected. Play hard and with a ton of confidence.
    Great post and spot on.

  9. #9
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    550

    Scott is the real deal. Kids are deep with experience. Have some great team chemistry

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    And yet no one picked any of their players(Ohmer,Perrin,Pouncey) as some of the top in the region or picked them ahead of Mason County and Pendleton County, except maybe one person I think

  11. #11
    polarbear98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    The Igloo, and the Glacier
    Posts
    4,028

    Well I said get them in foul trouble and they would have a chance. Scott may have made an early case for a repeat albeit in a loss.

  12. #12
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,400

    Quote Originally Posted by polarbear98 View Post
    Well I said get them in foul trouble and they would have a chance. Scott may have made an early case for a repeat albeit in a loss.
    Yes you did say that, but didn't answer me when I asked which ones. It is your fought , please don't predict anymore of our games... JK.

    This game shows that Scott is better than some predicted. It also shows how deep the GRC bench is, because they won this game for GRC. Jenkins was a beast off the bench. JJ Johnson always comes in and plays solid.

    This game will only help both teams come tourney time.

  13. #13
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,400

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    And yet no one picked any of their players(Ohmer,Perrin,Pouncey) as some of the top in the region or picked them ahead of Mason County and Pendleton County, except maybe one person I think
    Scott for sure was flying under the radar preseason. Don't think they will when the new rankings come out by McPapa.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 16
    Posts
    83

    The officiating in this game was atrocious. The refs controlled it and there were calls like two fouls on philpot where he didn't touch the guy. I was not impressed with Scott. We should have beaten them by 15.

    If we see them again it will happen

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Cards cheerleadermom View Post
    The officiating in this game was atrocious. The refs controlled it and there were calls like two fouls on philpot where he didn't touch the guy. I was not impressed with Scott. We should have beaten them by 15.

    If we see them again it will happen
    PC played there last night... not the best bunch of officiating we’ve had.

Top