Estill County Releases 2017/18 Schedule

  1. #1
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    17,736

    Estill County Releases 2017/18 Schedule

    11/28 @ Somerset
    12/1 @ Madison Southern
    12/5 @ Rockcastle County
    12/8 @ Jackson County (Jackson County PRTC Classic)
    12/9 Harlan County (@ Jackson County PRTC Classic)
    12/12 Owsley County
    12/16 South Laurel (@ Clay County Bobby Keith classic)
    12/19 @ Wolfe County
    12/22-23 KY Bank Challenge @ Rowan County
    12/28-30 Bath County Invitational
    1/5 Lee County
    1/9 @ Garrard county
    1/12 Powell County
    1/13 Western Hills (@ Frankfort DMD Classic)
    1/16 Montgomery County
    1/18 @ Owsley County
    1/20 Letcher Central
    1/23 @ Lee County
    1/25 Fleming County
    1/30 @ Buckhorn
    2/2 @ Powell County
    2/6 Breathitt County
    2/10 Wolfe County
    2/13 Menifee County (Senior night)
    2/16 @ Hazard


    Engineers have picked up a game with Fleming County for January 25th. I'm assuming that Fleming is replacing East Carter or replacing the Jackson City Showcase that Estill was suppose to play in but had to drop out due to the All "A" on the Engineers schedule
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    19,703

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    Estill...had to drop out due to the All "A" on the Engineers schedule[/I][/COLOR]
    Estill County is playing in the All A next season?

  3. #3
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    17,736

    Quote Originally Posted by gchs_uk9 View Post
    Estill County is playing in the All A next season?
    No. Jackson City showcase was originally scheduled for Jan 6th but with the 14th Region All "A" starting that day, they had to move the showcase and they moved it to January 20th in which Estill already has a contracted game against Letcher Central, thus Estill having to drop out due to the All "A"

  4. #4
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    19,703

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    No. Jackson City showcase was originally scheduled for Jan 6th but with the 14th Region All "A" starting that day, they had to move the showcase and they moved it to January 20th in which Estill already has a contracted game against Letcher Central, thus Estill having to drop out due to the All "A"
    Sorry about that. I was reading it wrong. Thanks!

  5. #5
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    Wrigley Field
    Posts
    17,736

    Estill has picked up Pulaski County for a home game on January 27th (Saturday) 4/5:30 PM

Top