Elliott County 2014/2015

  1. #1
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,172

    Elliott County 2014/2015

    Basketball season for 2014/2015 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Elliott County. Remember, please be constructive.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 14
    Posts
    606

    I believe Elliott county will make a strong push for the regional title. Their starting 5 is as good as any in the region and if their bench can contribute when called upon they will be right in the thick of things.

  3. #3
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball Legend View Post
    I believe Elliott county will make a strong push for the regional title. Their starting 5 is as good as any in the region and if their bench can contribute when called upon they will be right in the thick of things.
    I'll be shocked if that happens. I wish them luck.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    1,735

    I believe I saw somewhere that they have a very young player with a bright future. Ring any bells?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Posts
    772

    korbin spencer

  6. #6
    mpspencer63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Location
    Kankakee, IL.
    Posts
    1,046

    Korbin Spencer is listed as the 3rd best player in the State of Kentucky for the class of 2019 in many Sports publications.

  7. #7
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,180

    Quote Originally Posted by ky playmaker View Post
    korbin spencer
    Quote Originally Posted by mpspencer63 View Post
    Korbin Spencer is listed as the 3rd best player in the State of Kentucky for the class of 2019 in many Sports publications.
    How big is he & what position does he play?

  8. #8
    mpspencer63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Location
    Kankakee, IL.
    Posts
    1,046

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    How big is he & what position does he play?
    Last year he was 6 Foot and was listed as a being able to play both Shooting and Point guard position,

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Posts
    1,808

    Kid has been held back a couple of times from what I have heard. I'm pretty sure he is older than everyone in the class of 19.

  10. #10
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderPride5 View Post
    Kid has been held back a couple of times from what I have heard. I'm pretty sure he is older than everyone in the class of 19.
    Drove to school, voted Tuesday before last, dates the guidance counselor, etc.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Posts
    1,808

    Don't mean to start anything he is a good player but he's 15 or 16 and in the 8th grade.


    However, I would put Elliott county in my favorites category for contention in the region this year.

    Who will start this year? Twins, Chase Porter, Holbrook and the big center?

  12. #12
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderPride5 View Post
    Don't mean to start anything he is a good player but he's 15 or 16 and in the 8th grade.


    However, I would put Elliott county in my favorites category for contention in the region this year.

    Who will start this year? Twins, Chase Porter, Holbrook and the big center?
    Is he legal to play? Is he gonna graduate within the age paramaters set by the KHSAA? Then who cares if he's been held back. If he's only rated higher because he's older, that'll all come out in the wash as the years pass.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Posts
    1,808

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    Is he legal to play? Is he gonna graduate within the age paramaters set by the KHSAA? Then who cares if he's been held back. If he's only rated higher because he's older, that'll all come out in the wash as the years pass.
    Yeah I realized after posting that I should delete it because it sounded dumb but you were too quick to reply! Haha, if he is that good Elliott should have some solid play off the bench and a nice core for the future.

  14. #14
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderPride5 View Post
    Yeah I realized after posting that I should delete it because it sounded dumb but you were too quick to reply! Haha, if he is that good Elliott should have some solid play off the bench and a nice core for the future.
    If he can help them, that district should be fun to watch this year.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Posts
    1,808

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    If he can help them, that district should be fun to watch this year.
    Yes it should be fun to watch!

Top