Dixie Heights 49 Highlands 47

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 11
    Posts
    197

    Dixie Heights 49 Highlands 47

    Final.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,138

    Highlands has to win the ones like this over mediocre competition if it expects to get over that hump.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 17
    Posts
    211

    Highlands was outcoached

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,138

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball1235 View Post
    Highlands was outcoached
    That does seem to happen much of the time.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball1235 View Post
    Highlands was outcoached
    In what way?

  6. #6
    PP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    3,437

    What exactly does it mean to get outcoached? Did the team that lost automatically get outcoached?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by PP1 View Post
    What exactly does it mean to get outcoached? Did the team that lost automatically get outcoached?
    On BluegrassPreps....yes it does. Everyone is a coach on here! You didn't know this?

  8. #8
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    10,130

    Quote Originally Posted by camelman View Post
    Highlands has to win the ones like this over mediocre competition if it expects to get over that hump.
    Looks like one middle-of-the pack team knocking off another middle-of the pack team (At the moment HHS 5-5 in region, DHHS 6-2 in region). I don't know camelman, maybe I'm getting soft in my old age reading us couch jockeys describing high school athletes "mediocre".

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,138

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDog75 View Post
    Looks like one middle-of-the pack team knocking off another middle-of the pack team (At the moment HHS 5-5 in region, DHHS 6-2 in region). I don't know camelman, maybe I'm getting soft in my old age reading us couch jockeys describing high school athletes "mediocre".
    Yes, you are getting soft. But to the actual point, it was mediocre competition. You said "athletes" not me.

  10. #10
    OlDog75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    Sittin' in the stands above the 50 yard line.
    Posts
    10,130

    Quote Originally Posted by camelman View Post
    Yes, you are getting soft. But to the actual point, it was mediocre competition. You said "athletes" not me.
    You might be right. I never used to be this way and I guess the participation trophy crowd has beaten me down. I still call any kid that plays a sport seriously an athlete, and some are better athletes than others. So I'm assuming by your opinion both squads are "mediocre"? I get it.

  11. #11
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Alexandria, KY
    Posts
    54,134

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball1235 View Post
    Highlands was outcoached
    If you're going to throw out hot takes like this, you should provide some more commentary to explain why you feel that way.

Top