Dieonte Miles of Walton Verona - No Offers confirmed

Page 2 of 6'11 Miles received a scholarship offer from Xavier.... 26 comments | 5279 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch_F_Fletch View Post
    Wouldn’t surprise me if he does end up there anyway after a brief hiatus
    I don't think so.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    AM I EVIL?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    448

    I saw Mr. Miles at the baggage claim area at CVG Sunday evening. Can definitely tell that this young man has been working hard. Body seems to be catching up to his frame. Much different from when he played some AAU games with my son a couple years back.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 17
    Posts
    20

    I'v heard that Miles has revived offers from U Of L, Xavier a long with WKY. Along with a slew of other mid major colleges NKU, Kent St, Dayton and Akron, Toledo. Can anybody confirm?

  4. #19
    Porky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 11
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    2,137

    Would love to see him at NKU.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Jul 15
    Posts
    575

    I don’t know that he actually has any “real” offers yet. He’s garnered a ton of interest though. If Xavier or Louisville had offered, you’d see it in more places than this message board.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    139

    Quote Originally Posted by HoopJunkie View Post
    I don’t know that he actually has any “real” offers yet. He’s garnered a ton of interest though. If Xavier or Louisville had offered, you’d see it in more places than this message board.
    Hit the nail on the head. From what I understand he has MANY coaches interested but the fact that he missed the majority of last season, most coaches have only seen him recently on the AAU trail. I know X and Louisville are interested but have not seen anywhere stating that he has offers. I believe NKU is his only offer at this time but if you have seen him play recently you know that it is about to take off for him.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    468

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegefootballGuy69 View Post
    6'11 Miles received a scholarship offer from Xavier.
    You're posting he has an offer from X, other posters are saying he doesn't. What really is correct ?

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Apr 18
    Posts
    462

    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Quarters View Post
    You're posting he has an offer from X, other posters are saying he doesn't. What really is correct ?
    ASAP in Covington posted a picture of Miles working out on Facebook and congratulating him on his first D1 offer from Xavier. I know Doug doesn't make stuff up.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    468

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegefootballGuy69 View Post
    ASAP in Covington posted a picture of Miles working out on Facebook and congratulating him on his first D1 offer from Xavier. I know Doug doesn't make stuff up.
    Sounds legit to me.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,406

    99% sure there is no offer from X. I’m sure he is on their radar though.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,406

    This kid is at the top of my list for players to check out this year.

  12. #27
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    139,945

    We are not sure what to do with this thread because there is conflicting info and once again some of you want to go off topic.

Top