Campbell County vs. Scott predictions

Page 2 of It... 35 comments | 3274 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Scott at Campbell County

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scott

    13 38.24%
  • Campbell Co.

    21 61.76%
  1. #16
    PP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Walton
    Posts
    2,562

    Quote Originally Posted by Brcatz View Post
    Scott is off all week to prepare, CC has Bracken Co on Tues. I give this one to Scott as they will be well rested. .
    Just curious why you think that is a big factor at the high school level?
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,053

    Campbell County wins this one.

  3. #18
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    65,874

    I like the Camels by 3.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,255

    Scott's SOS pays dividends as they come to Alexandria and put an L on the purple and gold

    Eagles by a deuce

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,255

    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Quarters View Post
    What area are you from, might run over and fill up. LOL
    I'll pm my address and have you mail me a $10 gas card,preferably marathon

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    CC will be off til Friday as well
    Confused by this thread and the KHSAA website...Bracken and Campbell do or do not play Tuesday?

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Posts
    104

    ...

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Posts
    104

    Campbell by 2

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
    Confused by this thread and the KHSAA website...Bracken and Campbell do or do not play Tuesday?
    My guess? All-in predicts this game gets canceled by the snow.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    34

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    My guess? All-in predicts this game gets canceled by the snow.
    Must be under a rock or something! This white death needs to go...

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Posts
    670

    Beechwood played both of these teams. And would pick Scott to win this one. Scott has a better defense, they get after it.

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    55

    Even if they do play Bracken Tuesday night the starters won’t see much action. Poor polar bears are struggling this year.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by camelman View Post
    LCDAWGS19 and Mustang teaming up on the call. It would be EPIC!
    @Mustang?

  14. #29
    Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01
    Location
    Extreme Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    8,186

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    Man, let me think about this.

    Our broadcast schedule for the week is:
    Tuesday - Freshmen and Varsity Games vs Harrison County
    Wednesday - Girls 10th Region "A" Championship Game from Nicholas County
    Thursday - Varsity game from Holmes
    Saturday - Varsity game vs Holy Cross in the afternoon and Freshmen 37th District Championship vs Campbell County that evening.

    Our freshmen team is also playing Williamstown at home Friday night at 7:30pm.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    Man, let me think about this.

    Our broadcast schedule for the week is:
    Tuesday - Freshmen and Varsity Games vs Harrison County
    Wednesday - Girls 10th Region "A" Championship Game from Nicholas County
    Thursday - Varsity game from Holmes
    Saturday - Varsity game vs Holy Cross in the afternoon and Freshmen 37th District Championship vs Campbell County that evening.

    Our freshmen team is also playing Williamstown at home Friday night at 7:30pm.
    Yeah... that’s a busy week.

Top