Campbell County 86 Dixie Heights 37

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    152

    Campbell County 86 Dixie Heights 37

    Final from Claryville.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 17
    Posts
    211

    Is the 10th region that much better than the 9th region? Dixie has 2 players that’s suppose to be top 10 players in their region.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    403

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball1235 View Post
    Is the 10th region that much better than the 9th region? Dixie has 2 players that’s suppose to be top 10 players in their region.
    2? I don’t believe they do. Dixie was also ranked as a top 5 team, they aren’t. Remember, that is all pre-season hype. They “real” shakes out in season. That said, I think CC is that good. Not sure about the entire 10th.

  4. #4
    The Double Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    703

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball1235
    Dixie has 2 players that’s suppose to be top 10 players in their region.
    They do? Who?

    This margin is uglier than I'd have thought, but I wouldn't make any 10th vs 9th leaps from this game.

    By the way, I LOVE watching Reid Jolly play. A pleasure.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 17
    Posts
    211

    [QUOTE=NewYorkLife;6652610]2? I don’t believe they do. Dixie was also ranked as a top 5 team, they aren’t. Remember, that is all pre-season hype. They “real” shakes out in season. That said, I think CC is that good. Not sure about the entire 10th.[
    Play the younger kids and develop for the future.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 17
    Posts
    211

    Quote Originally Posted by The Double Deuce View Post
    They do? Who?

    This margin is uglier than I'd have thought, but I wouldn't make any 10th vs 9th leaps from this game.

    By the way, I LOVE watching Reid Jolly play. A pleasure.
    Jolly is a stud. Karim and Shumate? Preseason hype I guess.

  7. #7
    dd734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    West L.A. - West Lower Alexandria
    Posts
    2,586

    [QUOTE=Basketball1235;6652612]
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkLife View Post
    2? I don’t believe they do. Dixie was also ranked as a top 5 team, they aren’t. Remember, that is all pre-season hype. They “real” shakes out in season. That said, I think CC is that good. Not sure about the entire 10th.[
    Play the younger kids and develop for the future.
    Bench players and JV played the entire 4th quarter for the Camels.
    Red Colonels just didn't have a good night. The Camels on the other hand, played well, and was raining 3's all evening.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Posts
    2,002

    I see you, Campbell County.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    4,023

    Dixie falls to 2-4 with wins over Villa Madonna and NewCath. If Dixie is top 5 in 9th, then that Region is not what it has been in the past. But, it's early and lots of time for growth. Since Dixie has not BOTHERED to report stats this year, it is hard to quantify what is, or is not happening. Perhaps the non-reporting is a systemic indicator of not taking care of details; perhaps not.

  10. #10
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,576

    Quote Originally Posted by The Double Deuce View Post
    They do? Who?

    This margin is uglier than I'd have thought, but I wouldn't make any 10th vs 9th leaps from this game.

    By the way, I LOVE watching Reid Jolly play. A pleasure.
    Guy could play on my team any day and twice on Sundays.

  11. #11
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,576

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    Dixie falls to 2-4 with wins over Villa Madonna and NewCath. If Dixie is top 5 in 9th, then that Region is not what it has been in the past. But, it's early and lots of time for growth. Since Dixie has not BOTHERED to report stats this year, it is hard to quantify what is, or is not happening. Perhaps the non-reporting is a systemic indicator of not taking care of details; perhaps not.
    Aren't there financial disincentives for not reporting? Is there a time deadline?

  12. #12
    dd734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    West L.A. - West Lower Alexandria
    Posts
    2,586

    Campbell County (4-1): Wirth 4 0 12, Wilson 7 4 20, Hegyi1 1 3, R. Jolly 9 4 23, Helton 2 0 5, Gross 4 2 13, Reinhart 2 0 4, Lawrence 3 0 6. Totals: 32 11 86

    Dixie Heights (2-4): Karim 2 2 6, Snelling 3 0 7, A. Trimpe 0 2 2, Kelly 1 2 5, Gentry 0 2 2, Farmer 1 0 3, Iames 1 0 3, S. Trimpe 1 3 5, Larson 1 0 2, Haigis 1 0 2. Totals: 11 11 37

  13. #13
    Baseball Nut 24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 10
    Posts
    1,774

    Anyone know about Jamin Shumate? I don't see him in the box score but I know he is one of their top scorers. Hopefully he is not hurt?

  14. #14
    Baseball Nut 24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 10
    Posts
    1,774

    Ok thanks for the update. I know this kid can shoot. Great job by Campbell Co.

  15. #15
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    147,530

    I am told the correct last spelling of the name is Shumate everyone, please make a note of it moving forward.

Top