Campbell County 57 George Rogers Clark 48

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    420

    Campbell County 57 George Rogers Clark 48

    Final form CCHS.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    66,173

    Campbell County 57 George Rogers Clark 48

    Final per @ChadBlue83.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    420

    Drew Wilson with 21
    Reid Jolly with 16 and a lot of boards. Had 3 fouls early in the 1st half.

    Brenna Canada with 13

  4. #4
    dd734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    West L.A. - West Lower Alexandria
    Posts
    2,529

    Camels looked pretty good in their first outing of the year. GRC is a very solid team, should never be underestimated.

  5. #5
    Smokey Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    154

    GRC might want to work on their free throw shooting.

  6. #6
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,370

    Hate I missed listening to this game. I was with my mom in the hospital. Read in the update thread that Graham hadn't scored with 3 something to go . He had 2 fouls in the first half is all I know.

    Any other info on how GRC played? Thanks.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    83

    These two teams should meet again. Both have areas for improvement, which is expected. GRC took advantage early on when Reid and Tanner got into foul touble. Camels FT shooting, especially in the 1st Half was poor. Plenty of time for both teams to improve and get better. Liked GRC #25’s game down low. Also, GRC #33 is put together, really liked his hustle play and a credit to him he used his strength to his advantage. Hoping for the rematch in the 10th Region Finals. Best of luck to both for the remainder of the season.

  8. #8
    Cameldiehard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    58

    Both teams played very good defense. Grant Jolly's defense is tenacious off of the bench. He is going to be very valuable as a stopper for the Camels.

  9. #9
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    59,972

    For whatever reason, Campbell seems to have Clark’s number as of late. These two squads will probably meet again before all is said and done.

  10. #10
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,370

    Quote Originally Posted by 1523 View Post
    These two teams should meet again. Both have areas for improvement, which is expected. GRC took advantage early on when Reid and Tanner got into foul touble. Camels FT shooting, especially in the 1st Half was poor. Plenty of time for both teams to improve and get better. Liked GRC #25’s game down low. Also, GRC #33 is put together, really liked his hustle play and a credit to him he used his strength to his advantage. Hoping for the rematch in the 10th Region Finals. Best of luck to both for the remainder of the season.
    Thanks for the info really appreciate it. #33 and #25 are both football players and will get better as the season goes on. #25 is Jehdon Jenkins he was the backup for Philpot last year. #25 Is Big Ben Jackson. He miss most of season last year with a injury. I think we match up with CC very well. Should be a great match up if they meet again.

    What was wrong with GRC's FT shooting. Saw that mentioned in the update thread?
    Also Graham must have had a really off night. Any box scores and other stats?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Thanks for the info really appreciate it. #33 and #25 are both football players and will get better as the season goes on. #25 is Jehdon Jenkins he was the backup for Philpot last year. #25 Is Big Ben Jackson. He miss most of season last year with a injury. I think we match up with CC very well. Should be a great match up if they meet again.

    What was wrong with GRC's FT shooting. Saw that mentioned in the update thread?
    Also Graham must have had a really off night. Any box scores and other stats?
    GRC Scoring:
    Graham 4
    Wellman 6
    Canada 13
    Jenkins 6
    Jackson 8
    Bush 6
    Morton 5

    Campbell Scoring:
    Wirth 8
    Wilson 21
    Hegyi 1
    R Jolly 16
    Helton 2
    Gross 2
    Lawrence 7

  12. #12
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,370

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganRaider View Post
    GRC Scoring:
    Graham 4
    Wellman 6
    Canada 13
    Jenkins 6
    Jackson 8
    Bush 6
    Morton 5

    Campbell Scoring:
    Wirth 8
    Wilson 21
    Hegyi 1
    R Jolly 16
    Helton 2
    Gross 2
    Lawrence 7
    Any rebounding , steals or a player that changed the game that didn't score a lot. Those are the work horses and don't get much recognition.A player that knockes down the FT when the game is on the line. Those are the players I love.

Top