Calvary Christian at Pendleton County Cancelled

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    436

    Calvary Christian at Pendleton County Cancelled

    Per Keaton Belcher's twitter. Was really looking forward to this one. Rusch and Allen might have scored a combined 100 points. Currently looking for a make-up date.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    436

    Calvary Christian @ Pendleton County game is now Thursday 1/10/19

    FR 4:30
    JV 6:00
    Var 7:30

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 18
    Location
    Brooksville, KY
    Posts
    285

    Quote Originally Posted by One Great Scorer View Post
    Calvary Christian @ Pendleton County game is now Thursday 1/10/19

    FR 4:30
    JV 6:00
    Var 7:30
    Very cool that they were able to get this one rescheduled. It will be interesting to watch Allen and Rusch competing against one another.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    949

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenWyngz View Post
    Very cool that they were able to get this one rescheduled. It will be interesting to watch Allen and Rusch competing against one another.
    Comparing these two kids is like comparing apples and grapes. Both kids are talented in their own ways, but that's where the comparison ends.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 18
    Location
    Brooksville, KY
    Posts
    285

    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Quarters View Post
    Comparing these two kids is like comparing apples and grapes. Both kids are talented in their own ways, but that's where the comparison ends.
    I completely understand that. Dontaie Allen is one of only so many in-state kids to sign with UK in the 21st century for a reason. I actually did not compare them, I simply said it will be fun to watch them compete against one another.

Top