Buddy Biggs to Mason County

Page 6 of Per Danny Weddle Twitter account. Congrats to both Biggs and Mason County on the pairing.... 143 comments | 24710 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #76

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    154

    They may have enough to put 5 on floor lol
    Advertisement

  2. #77
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,140

    Quote Originally Posted by proudmomma View Post
    Good Luck to Buddy Biggs and the Royals at the Lex Catholic camp today and tomorrow!!!
    How did they do? Who looked good? Who did they play?

  3. #78
    sumoroyal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Maysville, KY
    Posts
    9,782

    MC 58, West Jess 43.
    MC 52, Lex. Cath. 61.

  4. #79

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    How did they do? Who looked good? Who did they play?
    Didn't get to see the games, only complaint got from my boy was about Masons offense on the full court press, apparently wasn't working well, and l and I do have one of the most competitive, sorest losesr I've ever met lol. I'll take a 9 pt loss to Lex Cath though, two practices with a group of boys that haven't played much together, not to mention they beat Mason last year at home by 2...just saying

  5. #80

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    154

    If anyone has some stats or was at the game, I'd love to see them

  6. #81

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    Quote Originally Posted by proudmomma View Post
    Didn't get to see the games, only complaint got from my boy was about Masons offense on the full court press, apparently wasn't working well, and l and I do have one of the most competitive, sorest losesr I've ever met lol. I'll take a 9 pt loss to Lex Cath though, two practices with a group of boys that haven't played much together, not to mention they beat Mason last year at home by 2...just saying
    Other than Pig and your young man, don't have any idea who will be in the mix as far as playing time,etc. Am sure that will be a work in progress probably into the season

  7. #82

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    How did they do? Who looked good? Who did they play?
    Don't have specifics because wasn't able to attend, but heard they looked pretty good. Believe they were led in scoring by Pig, Garrison and Fox.

  8. #83

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    Other than Pig and your young man, don't have any idea who will be in the mix as far as playing time,etc. Am sure that will be a work in progress probably into the season
    Heard Fox played quite a bit, Darrell Henry, Pig and Garrison said he didn't come out much at all. Not sure anyone's scoring but Garrison and he believed he had 15 against W Jasmine and 13 against Lex Catholic.
    With really only 1 player having much varsity experience, I'd say you are absolutely correct about the line up, etc being a work in progress

  9. #84

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    154

    Mason lost by 7 to both Henry Clay and Bryan Station. Pig rolled his ankle during the Bryan Station Game. Wasn't in attendance, does anyone have any stats from the games? Garrison thought he had 14 against Henry Clay and at least 20 against Bryan Station.

  10. #85

    Join Date
    Jul 15
    Location
    Maysville KY
    Posts
    37

    Not a good summer ball season if anyone else has found out, but it seems that two players of Mason were dismissed from the summer ball team. One of those players being Antwavon "Pig" Williams. Not sure if this will effect Williams to possibly transfer.

  11. #86
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,419

    Why?

  12. #87

    Join Date
    Jul 15
    Location
    Maysville KY
    Posts
    37

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Why?
    I am not sure what happened. I do know there was foul language.

  13. #88

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Augusta, KY
    Posts
    1,236

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonCoRoyal View Post
    Not a good summer ball season if anyone else has found out, but it seems that two players of Mason were dismissed from the summer ball team. One of those players being Antwavon "Pig" Williams. Not sure if this will effect Williams to possibly transfer.
    Pig is headed to Bethel-Tate in OH. It's where his dad coaches I believe.

  14. #89

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Posts
    130

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonCoRoyal View Post
    I am not sure what happened. I do know there was foul language.
    Considering Biggs is a bit more old school, I'm sure that was one thing he probably doesn't want his players doing....At least not loud enough for him to hear.

  15. #90
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    67,933

    Quote Originally Posted by AndOneDad View Post
    Pig is headed to Bethel-Tate in OH. It's where his dad coaches I believe.
    I wasn't aware that his Dad was a coach.

    So is this set in stone?

Top