Bracken County's new coach: Jason Hinson

  1. #1
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    67,845

    Bracken County's new coach: Jason Hinson

    Congrats to Jason!
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,633

    Thought this was close to a done deal a while back but it didn't happen.

    Hinson can coach 'em up wherever he goes.

  3. #3
    TTS_JF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    @ Practice We talking about Practice... Not a game we talking about PRACTICE
    Posts
    3,766

    Best of luck to Hinson, just adds a little more fuel to the fire in that rivalry.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    68

    Pardon my ignorance, but what is Coach Hinsons coaching background? Just curious

  5. #5
    I gotta go to work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 11
    Posts
    2,091

    Quote Originally Posted by TrampledUnderfoot View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is Coach Hinsons coaching background? Just curious
    Former St. Patrick Head Coach
    Former Augusta Head Coach.

  6. #6
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    67,845

    Hinson is a 1995 graduate of Bracken County. He coached Augusta the last 4 seasons & accumulated a 77-47 record, including 2 39th District Championships, & a 10th Region Class A Championship.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Hinson is a 1995 graduate of Bracken County. He coached Augusta the last 4 seasons & accumulated a 77-47 record, including 2 39th District Championships, & a 10th Region Class A Championship.
    Hasn't he won 10th region COY 3 times as well?

  8. #8
    polarbear98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    The Igloo, and the Glacier
    Posts
    4,028

    Homerun hire for the polar bears

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    204

    Congrats to coach Hinson. Does he leave alot at Augusta?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Augusta, KY
    Posts
    1,236

    It does put one falacy to rest, that people in Augusta doesn't like Bracken County. Who else do you know that would pay a guy to attend another school's announcement that he's becoming their Coach. Now that's accommodating!

  11. #11
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    67,845

    Quote Originally Posted by velcro12 View Post
    Does he leave alot at Augusta?
    Three really talented seniors-to-be in Camryn Snapp, Connor Maddox, & Owens Crawford.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    733

    I'll Ask what others are thinking. The issue last time was getting him a job, how did they work that out this time?

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Mar 14
    Location
    Arlen, Texas
    Posts
    215

    Quote Originally Posted by Pi View Post
    I'll Ask what others are thinking. The issue last time was getting him a job, how did they work that out this time?
    That would be interesting to know since, according to other posters, that he doesn't have a teaching degree.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by MF Thatherton View Post
    That would be interesting to know since, according to other posters, that he doesn't have a teaching degree.
    A job came with the coaching and like last time none of the politics got in the way or they did not win this time. Happy for Bracken.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    351

    Congrats to Bracken.

Top