Bracken County 2018/2019

  1. #1
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    "First, last and always, I am a teacher." - Jesse Stuart
    Posts
    28,208

    Bracken County 2018/2019

    What does Bracken County need to do to be successful in the 2018/2019 season? Please be constructive.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,138

    Bears have a lot of beef on the sked this year: Villa Madonna, Williamstown, St. Patrick (twice), Bellevue (twice), Ludlow, Dayton, Frankfort Christian.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    436

    Quote Originally Posted by camelman View Post
    Bears have a lot of beef on the sked this year: Villa Madonna, Williamstown, St. Patrick (twice), Bellevue (twice), Ludlow, Dayton, Frankfort Christian.
    Also have Pendleton (twice), Mason, Campbell, Robertson (twice), Paris. Yes the schedule is overall weaker but I mean you can’t blame them.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,138

    Quote Originally Posted by One Great Scorer View Post
    Also have Pendleton (twice), Mason, Campbell, Robertson (twice), Paris. Yes the schedule is overall weaker but I mean you can’t blame them.
    Pendleton twice! Yikes. I guess Pendleton needs wins too.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 18
    Posts
    29

    Everyone tries to schedule winnable games. Pretty dumb not to. Kids deserve some success.

  6. #6
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,014

    I’ve always said that a schedule should be challenging but not a total gauntlet. Some probable wins, some competitive games with teams who play different styles, and some against superior competition.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 18
    Location
    The Squared Circle
    Posts
    47

    Coach Hinson still playing some of the top teams in the region in my opinion. I think he has set forth a good schedule for this team. Good job Coach!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    436

    Quote Originally Posted by SLICRIC View Post
    Coach Hinson still playing some of the top teams in the region in my opinion. I think he has set forth a good schedule for this team. Good job Coach!
    Welcome to BGP! And yes I agree.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    436

    Predicted starters:
    Morgan Thorpe
    Jhace Cummins
    Tad Fisher
    Colin Jefferson
    Jared Zornes

    Mason Tucker and Travis Tucker are out with football injuries. Return date is unknown.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,138

    Quote Originally Posted by One Great Scorer View Post
    Predicted starters:
    Morgan Thorpe
    Jhace Cummins
    Tad Fisher
    Colin Jefferson
    Jared Zornes

    Mason Tucker and Travis Tucker are out with football injuries. Return date is unknown.
    Jim Thorpe's great-grandson?

Top