BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Tournament Preview

Page 2 of Finally - the regional tournament is upon us. Some of the district tourney games were closer than expected, but the tournament played out pretty much a... 28 comments | 3516 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    I gotta go to work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 11
    Posts
    2,118

    Quote Originally Posted by clarkcountycardinal View Post
    What station is this? I’d like to listen to the first round games.
    WFTM 95.9

    Soft96.com
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    55

    GRC wins, Camels wins
    Pendleton wins, Scott wins
    GRC/Camels. Camels win
    Pendleton/Scott. Scott wins
    Camels/Scott. Camels win the 10 region

  3. #18
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,207

    Quote Originally Posted by CCHSBB View Post
    GRC wins, Camels wins
    Pendleton wins, Scott wins
    GRC/Camels. Camels win
    Pendleton/Scott. Scott wins
    Camels/Scott. Camels win the 10 region

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    55

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    What’s your predictions? Just have to go with what I truly think. I think Camels are the only team that can possibly beat GRC. Who ever wins between GRC/Campbell will win the region.

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by clarkcountycardinal View Post
    What station is this? I’d like to listen to the first round games.
    PCRO RADIO | PCRO will also be covering the games.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by CCHSBB View Post
    What’s your predictions? Just have to go with what I truly think. I think Camels are the only team that can possibly beat GRC. Who ever wins between GRC/Campbell will win the region.
    didn't you know you're not allowed to pick against GRC?

  7. #22
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,207

    Quote Originally Posted by CCHSBB View Post
    What’s your predictions? Just have to go with what I truly think. I think Camels are the only team that can possibly beat GRC. Who ever wins between GRC/Campbell will win the region.
    Disagree with everything you have said in this post. CC is not the only team that can beat us. It took OT for us to beat Paris in the District game. Hard to beat a team the 4th time in a year. I also think that Scott could beat us on a given night.

    IMO the region is open this year there is several teams that could win the region this year.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Feb 18
    Posts
    23

    GRC is better at position by position than every team in the regional tournament with the exception of Pendelton in which you would take Allen over Taylor. Best team doesn't always win but I'd definitely take GRC if I was a betting man.
    Good Luck to all teams!

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Dec 16
    Posts
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by CCHSBB View Post
    What’s your predictions? Just have to go with what I truly think. I think Camels are the only team that can possibly beat GRC. Who ever wins between GRC/Campbell will win the region.
    So saith the Campbell county fan

  10. #25
    polarbear98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    The Igloo, and the Glacier
    Posts
    4,028

    Pendleton Co is my dark horse to win the region. IF they get past Paris I see them in the finals. And I think they can play with either GRC or Campbell Co. if memory serves me they played them both this season and while I can’t remember the outcome of those game I do remember they were good games that went down to the final minutes.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    403

    Quote Originally Posted by polarbear98 View Post
    Pendleton Co is my dark horse to win the region. IF they get past Paris I see them in the finals. And I think they can play with either GRC or Campbell Co. if memory serves me they played them both this season and while I can’t remember the outcome of those game I do remember they were good games that went down to the final minutes.
    Lost to GRC by 4 Campbell by 7 and Paris by 11

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    Quote Originally Posted by polarbear98 View Post
    Pendleton Co is my dark horse to win the region. IF they get past Paris I see them in the finals. And I think they can play with either GRC or Campbell Co. if memory serves me they played them both this season and while I can’t remember the outcome of those game I do remember they were good games that went down to the final minutes.
    Hoping for a PC-GRC or CC Final. Stage would be open for that one.

  13. #28
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,735

    I've taken in 4 games of this tournament, and the combined margin of victory was 11 points. I also had 3 bags of popcorn.

    Can't make the championship game tonight, but kudos to the kids who have made this tournament high quality.

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    55

    Got every game right but 1. I was a great regional tournament. Every game but the 2 opening round games were super close. Great job by all teams. Great sportsmanship. Love the 10th region and the Fieldhouse.

Top