BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Week in Review 12-4-17

Page 2 of Week one is in the books. The presumptive number one squad survived a nail-biter on the road, the preseason number two doesn't have its (possibly) best... 25 comments | 1702 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    63

    It's going to be an interesting year for the 10th region
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    58,113

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Crazy night in the 10th tonight. Good luck with the rankings next week papa. Just throw em in a hat and starting pulling them out my friend....
    Dang. You figured out my long-time system.

  3. #18
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    52,039

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpapa View Post
    Dang. You figured out my long-time system.
    LOL

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    79

    Paris has some talent overall just wondering why aren't they getting the respect in the rankings in the 10th?
    I haven't seen them this year and I don't remember seeing the Johnson kid over the last few years but hear great things about him.
    Honest question....

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    63

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatpride View Post
    Paris has some talent overall just wondering why aren't they getting the respect in the rankings in the 10th?
    I haven't seen them this year and I don't remember seeing the Johnson kid over the last few years but hear great things about him.
    Honest question....
    They lost over 67% of their scoring from last year. Johnson was their second leading scorer averaging 14.9 points per game. He is leading the hounds with 26.7 per game through the 1st 3 games this year. Give them a few more games and they will for sure make their way up the rankings

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Posts
    177

    Next week will tell us more about the hounds. Campbell Tuesday at home, @grc Friday and home again Saturday night against a scrappy Henry Clay bunch.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    79

    Quote Originally Posted by ckymind View Post
    Next week will tell us more about the hounds. Campbell Tuesday at home, @grc Friday and home again Saturday night against a scrappy Henry Clay bunch.
    How do you feel you guys match up against GRC?

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Posts
    177

    Not sure. I personally like Clark to to cut down the nets on paper but their play over the last week gives some 10th region teams reason to feel confident. I'm driving over Saturday night to see GRC/Campbell that will tell me more considering I haven't seen either yet this season.

  9. #24
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    58,113

    Quote Originally Posted by ckymind View Post
    Not sure. I personally like Clark to to cut down the nets on paper but their play over the last week gives some 10th region teams reason to feel confident. I'm driving over Saturday night to see GRC/Campbell that will tell me more considering I haven't seen either yet this season.
    I thought about it, but will tentatively catch 2 or 3 games over at Robertson County. Lot closer drive than going out to the hinterlands of the 10th; and there's the faint chance that I will run into All In. That would make my life complete.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,060

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpapa View Post
    I thought about it, but will tentatively catch 2 or 3 games over at Robertson County. Lot closer drive than going out to the hinterlands of the 10th; and there's the faint chance that I will run into All In. That would make my life complete.
    Lofty aspirations, I see.

  11. #26
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    58,113

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    Lofty aspirations, I see.
    I learned a long time ago that if you don't expect much, you won't get too disappointed.

Top