Bishop Brossart 63 Scott 62

Page 4 of Originally Posted by Mustang Neither Burns nor the team were at the top of our game last night. Burns was coming off of a superhuman effort against Mas... 50 comments | 2769 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,371

    I'd like to give a shout out to the Scott coaches last night. After a tough loss they hung around so Mustang could interview coach Code for the website and the fans and players could congratulate him. Also recieved a very classy note from one of them. Throw in Coach Carr spending some more time with Brody Flynn on Fox19.
    I have nothing but repsect for the Scott Eagles coaching staff on and off the court!
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    18,414

    I'm still not sure what the technical on the Scott JV coach was for and I was right behind the bench! I got nothing.

  3. #48
    BirdBrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Posts
    5,393

    Quote Originally Posted by lawildcat View Post
    I'm still not sure what the technical on the Scott JV coach was for and I was right behind the bench! I got nothing.
    Think he was "out of the box" and didn't return as requested….just my guess

  4. #49

    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    18,414

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    Think he was "out of the box" and didn't return as requested….just my guess
    That's weak.

  5. #50
    PP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    3,160

    I think Scott has a good team. Why is their record so lopsided? I was also impressed by their Center, I think his name is "Prim" He got 3 fouls in the first quarter and the score was 13-3. When he went out, Scott played better and seemed to be able to trap and play a more intense defense. But when Prim went back in the 3rd quarter I though he played very well. All of his 9 points were in the second half.

    I like to watch Coach Code's teams play. I like to watch him coach. He seems to analyze the game as it happens and coaches his players affectively. I still jump up and down like an idiot.

  6. #51

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,371

    Quote Originally Posted by PP1 View Post
    I think Scott has a good team. Why is their record so lopsided? I was also impressed by their Center, I think his name is "Prim" He got 3 fouls in the first quarter and the score was 13-3. When he went out, Scott played better and seemed to be able to trap and play a more intense defense. But when Prim went back in the 3rd quarter I though he played very well. All of his 9 points were in the second half.

    I like to watch Coach Code's teams play. I like to watch him coach. He seems to analyze the game as it happens and coaches his players affectively. I still jump up and down like an idiot.
    Crim is the big man's name. Nice athlete. They were without Schnieder for an extended period of time. He is a difference maker!!

Top