Beechwood 78 Holmes 68

Page 2 of Final from Covington... 22 comments | 924 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    B-Ball-fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Posts
    13,364

    Quote Originally Posted by allsport71 View Post
    That's always a good one to see, the Bulldogs are playing hard and making baby steps. The pop corn is really good also, stop by and say hello.
    Will do...thanks
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    PP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    2,789

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Ball-fan View Post
    That sounds really tempting, but Newport at Beechwood in the All 'A' Classic same night is a hard one to ignore.
    Make sure you shake my hand.

  3. #18
    B-Ball-fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Posts
    13,364

    Quote Originally Posted by PP1 View Post
    Make sure you shake my hand.
    Absolutely!

    I will however have to figure out who you are in the crowd. I'll wear my grey BGP Hoodie so you can spot me.

  4. #19
    PP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    2,789

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Ball-fan View Post
    Absolutely!

    I will however have to figure out who you are in the crowd. I'll wear my grey BGP Hoodie so you can spot me.
    Already, I can’t plan my wardrobe that far ahead though.

  5. #20
    B-Ball-fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Posts
    13,364

    Quote Originally Posted by PP1 View Post
    Already, I can’t plan my wardrobe that far ahead though.

  6. #21
    statman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    Covington, KY
    Posts
    2,840

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Ball-fan View Post
    Absolutely!

    I will however have to figure out who you are in the crowd. I'll wear my grey BGP Hoodie so you can spot me.
    Hopefully I'll run into you both there. I'll be sitting right by the Tigers' bench. Stop by for a copy of the halftime stats.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    1,042

    Quote Originally Posted by statman View Post
    Hopefully I'll run into you both there. I'll be sitting right by the Tigers' bench. Stop by for a copy of the halftime stats.
    Statman does a great job with stats, thank you for info at Holmes.

  8. #23
    B-Ball-fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Posts
    13,364

    Quote Originally Posted by statman View Post
    Hopefully I'll run into you both there. I'll be sitting right by the Tigers' bench. Stop by for a copy of the halftime stats.
    Good deal...looking forward to meeting both of you.

Top