BB&T Arena High School doubleheader (Feb. 12th.)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,462

    BB&T Arena High School doubleheader (Feb. 12th.)

    Name:  HSDoubleHeader.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  49.6 KB

    About The Doubleheader

    Friday Feb. 12th
    Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic at 6:30pm
    Holmes vs. Newport Central Catholic at 8:00pm

    All tickets are General Admission
    Advance Tickets: $7 and $4 for students at the participating schools only
    Day of Game Tickets: $7 for everyone
    Everyone over the age of 6 needs a ticket to get in
    Parking is $5.00 at the lot, CASH ONLY
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,462

    Who's all going?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    1,199

    I will b there, dishing out the basketballs.

  4. #4
    B-Ball-fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Posts
    13,796

    The Beebs and his Big Brother Bill will B at the BB&T.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Location
    It's not where I live, It's what I live for
    Posts
    16,369

    Sorry heading to Scott for the district seeding game versus Brossart.

  6. #6
    InsideSlant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    587

    I'll take CovCath by 15 over Dixie tonight and NCC by 8 over Holmes

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    I'm told you should probably buy a program ...just in case some of the regular players you know aren't playing.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 16
    Posts
    620

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnboy13 View Post
    Name:  HSDoubleHeader.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  49.6 KB

    About The Doubleheader

    Friday Feb. 12th
    Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic at 6:30pm
    Holmes vs. Newport Central Catholic at 8:00pm

    All tickets are General Admission
    Advance Tickets: $7 and $4 for students at the participating schools only
    Day of Game Tickets: $7 for everyone
    Everyone over the age of 6 needs a ticket to get in
    Parking is $5.00 at the lot, CASH ONLY
    Is this correct? $5.00 to park for high school games?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by OldhamOldie View Post
    Is this correct? $5.00 to park for high school games?
    Yes. You pay to park in the NKU parking lot.

  10. #10

    Is Hall goin tonight for NCC?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by Reallydontbelievethehype View Post
    Is Hall goin tonight for NCC?
    I was told TBD.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I was told TBD.
    Tough break if he don't go for NCC.

  13. #13
    Walter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 09
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    15,318

    Really hate to miss these games tonight. Have been in bed sick all day, unfortunately.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Location
    Mason County // Maysville KY
    Posts
    110

    I'll be in Maysville for Harrison vs Mason. Wish I could be there for 4 good quality teams! I'll eat some of the famous Fieldhouse Popcorn for ya'll.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 10
    Location
    Daddy's Little Girl 3.0
    Posts
    47,462

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Really hate to miss these games tonight. Have been in bed sick all day, unfortunately.
    You got what as been going around the NewCath hoops team.

Top