Adair County 64 Central Hardin 52 (5th Region Quarterfinals)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    13,697

    Adair County 64 Central Hardin 52 (5th Region Quarterfinals)

    Final from Marion Co.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    30

    Harmon with 26 pts, 6 assists
    Boyd with 14 pts, 10 rebs
    Cundiff with 15 pts 9 rebs
    Melton with 3 pts 11 rebs.

  3. #3
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    21,063

    Central Hardin parent sitting in front of me said at the end of the game, "Harmon was good but he didn't wow me." Uh, there were quite a few wows tonight ma'am.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 15
    Posts
    395

    Adair did really good job denying the 6'7 Hobbs kid and shutting him down. He shot 2-9 with 6 points.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    871

    Central did play without Gavin George (suspended) and he is their top playmaker with the ball. Still a good win for Adair

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    129

    Quote Originally Posted by dognation2 View Post
    Central did play without Gavin George (suspended) and he is their top playmaker with the ball. Still a good win for Adair
    That’s tough to be suspended in the regional tournament.

    Is Payne back for Adair? I was impressed with him when seen them at the Marshall County Hoopfest, he had 20 + vs. Olive Branch. I know he didn’t play in the district tournament for the Indians cause of a foot injury.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraStarship View Post
    That’s tough to be suspended in the regional tournament.

    Is Payne back for Adair? I was impressed with him when seen them at the Marshall County Hoopfest, he had 20 + vs. Olive Branch. I know he didn’t play in the district tournament for the Indians cause of a foot injury.
    He didn’t play last night. Not sure of his status going forward.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Posts
    146

    Quote Originally Posted by ACfan4 View Post
    Adair did really good job denying the 6'7 Hobbs kid and shutting him down. He shot 2-9 with 6 points.
    Lots of grabbing and holding going on all game. Not impressed with 8th region officiating. Officials didn't beat CH but sure didn't call a good game. CH is young and hope to see them back next season.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 15
    Posts
    395

    When the game got to a faster pace it was easy to tell it really bothered Central.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Posts
    146

    Quote Originally Posted by ACfan4 View Post
    When the game got to a faster pace it was easy to tell it really bothered Central.
    Agree to disagree....as CH made a small, too late, run and if a shot fell here or there would've cut lead to as close as 6 with about 2 1/2 to go....but alas AC won. CH was actually a year ahead of expectations so this gave them great experience.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    871

    Quote Originally Posted by Jslim View Post
    Lots of grabbing and holding going on all game. Not impressed with 8th region officiating. Officials didn't beat CH but sure didn't call a good game. CH is young and hope to see them back next season.
    This is how Breeze is gonna play out the season...box and 1 the other teams best player...hold, grab, and foul the other teams best player....what happened to Jacob was exactly the same thing that he did to Pearson earlier this year. And if you don't have an experienced crew, they'll get away with it.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Posts
    146

    Quote Originally Posted by dognation2 View Post
    This is how Breeze is gonna play out the season...box and 1 the other teams best player...hold, grab, and foul the other teams best player....what happened to Jacob was exactly the same thing that he did to Pearson earlier this year. And if you don't have an experienced crew, they'll get away with it.
    And get away with it they did. But it will make CH better in the long run! Good luck to JH the rest of the way!

Top