6th Region Week 11 Review
1. Butler (18-7): Current 6th Region frontrunner Butler downed Doss and Fairdale on its way to moving to 18-7. Through Butler's first 22 games, Maurice Tolley was leading the Bears with a 13.5 points per game scoring average.
2. Bullitt Central (18-9): Remaining in the win column, Bullitt Central beat Washington County and Louisville Holy Cross. Four players - Aiden Terry, Jacob Mann, Chandler Ocasio and Tyler Tatum - are averaging double figures in scoring for the Cougars.
3. Jeffersontown (16-10): The Chargers picked up wins over Bullitt and Iroquois following losses to Seneca and Central one week earlier. Blake Butler is leading Jeffersontown with a 16.5 points per game scoring average.
4. Pleasure Ridge Park (18-8): Pleasure Ridge Park added victories over Heart for Christ, Doss and Shawnee to extend its winning streak to eight games. Through Pleasure Ridge Park's first 25 games, Darius Osborne was averaging a team-best 14.4 points per game.
5. DeSales (15-10): The Colts lost to Butler and Pleasure Ridge after putting together back-to-back wins. Jeremiah Boyd is leading DeSales with an 11.8 points per game scoring average.
6. Fern Creek (12-11): The Tigers rolled past St. Xavier before falling to Frankfort. Jaden Rogers, Darrius Washington and Zek Montgomery lead Fern Creek with double figures scoring averages.
7. Bullitt East (14-12): The Chargers lost to Jeffersontown then claimed back-to-back wins over North Bullitt and Fairdale. Zak Perdew is leading Bullitt East with a 15.4 points per game scoring average.
8. Moore (14-10): The Mustangs are riding a four-game winning streak following additional victories over Southern, Brown and Western. Justin Weaver is leading Moore in both scoring and rebounding, averaging 14.6 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
9. Southern (11-10): The Trojans lost to Moore but bounced back to beat Valley. Through Southern's first 20 games, Tobias Thompson was averaging a team-best 13.1 points per game.
10. Fairdale (12-15): Fairdale beat Valley to finish 4-0 in the 21st District prior to suffering back-to-back losses to Butler and Bullitt East. Stephen Moore and Tyjuan Walter are combining to average 29.5 point per game for the Bulldogs.
11. Valley (11-12): The Vikings suffered double digit losses to Fairdale and Southern.
12. Doss (9-17): The Dragons slipped back into the loss column, falling to Butler then suffering another setback versus Pleasure Ridge Park.
13. Holy Cross (12-13): The Cougars dropped games to Bullitt Central and DeSales, suffering two losses over three days.
14. Western (8-18): The Warriors lost to DeSales and Moore before defeating Fort Knox.
15. North Bullitt (7-21): The Eagles notched a win over South Oldham before falling to Thomas Nelson and Bullitt East.
16. Evangel Christian (11-14): The Eagles won two of three games, falling to Kentucky Country Day in between victories over Walden and Beth Haven.
17. Whitefield Academy (8-17): The Wildcats remain in the loss column following losses to Atherton and Washington County.
18. Iroquois (7-20): The Raiders won two of three games, defeating Christian-Academy Louisville and Thomas Nelson while falling to Jeffersontown.
19. Beth Haven (5-19): Continuing its slide, Beth Haven dropped four games, losing to Eminence, Walden, St. Francis and Evangel Christian.