1. Butler (16-7): After splitting back-to-back overtime games, Butler was idle in Week 10. Both Maurice Tolley and Willard Minter are averaging double figures in scoring for the Bears. Butler has won three of its last five games.
2. Bullitt Central (16-9): Bullitt Central suffered a lopsided loss to Christian Academy-Louisville but bounced back to defeat Fairdale. As part of a balanced offensive attack, Jacob Mann, Aiden Terry, Chandler Ocasio and Tyler Tatum are averaging double figures in scoring for the Cougars.
3. Jeffersontown (14-10): Jeffersontown dismantled Whitefield Academy before dropping back-to-back games to Seneca and Central. The quartet of Blake Butler, Chris Trigg, Brandon Rayzer-Moore and Justin Baker are combining to score over 50 points for the Chargers.
4. DeSales (13-8): The Colts held on to defeat upset-minded Iroquois. Keegan Brewer and Matthew Ruckreigle continue to lead DeSales by averaging 20-plus points per game.
5. Pleasure Ridge Park (15-8): The Panthers are on a three-game winning streak after claiming victories over Spencer County, Eastern and Fern Creek. Darius Osborne paces Pleasure Ridge Park with a 14.2 points per game scoring average.
6. Fern Creek (11-10): Following a lengthy layoff, Fern Creek dropped a six-point decision to Moore. Jaden Rogers is scoring 17 points per game for the Tigers.
7. Bullitt East (12-11): Claiming a win in its lone outing, Bullitt East beat Moore 65-55. Zak Perdew and Thomas Wiseheart are combining to average 28.5 points per game for the Chargers.
8. Valley (11-10): Valley upended Holy Cross on the road before falling to Moore. Cameron Willis is averaging a team-best 17 points per game for the Vikings.
9. Southern (10-9): The Trojans did not play over the last week. Tobias Thompson and Isaiah Jackson are averaging double figures in scoring for the Southern boys' basketball team.
10. Moore (11-10): After dropping a game to Bullitt East, Moore bounced back to beat Valley. Justin Weaver is leading the way for the Mustangs.
11. Fairdale (11-13): Former state powerhouse Fairdale beat Bath Haven before losing to Bullitt Central.
12. Doss (9-15): Doss won its lone matchup, pulling away to defeat Shawnee.
13. Holy Cross (12-11): As part of a busy week, Holy Cross split four games, notching back-to-back wins over Owen County and Beth Haven in between losses to Valley and Grayson County.
14. Western (7-16): The Warriors remained in the loss column after stumbling to Male and North Hardin.
15. North Bullitt (6-19): In its lone outing, North Bullitt dropped a two-point decision to North Hardin.
16. Evangel Christian (8-12): The Eagles fell to Trimble County before rolling past Covington Latin.
17. Whitefield Academy (8-15): The Wildcats are on a two-game skid following back-to-back losses to Jeffersontown and Model.
18. Iroquois (5-19): The Raiders have dropped four straight games following losses to Bullitt Central and DeSales.
19. Beth Haven (5-15): The Bearcats compiled a 1-3 record, defeating Heritage Academy before dropping games to Fairdale, Holy Cross (Louisville) and Thomas Nelson.