1. Butler (13-4): The Bears defeated DeSales before falling to Oldham County in Week 6. Through 17 games, Maurice Tolley and Willard Minter are averaging double figures in scoring for 6th Region frontrunner Butler.
2. Bullitt Central (11-4): The Cougars opened 2019 with a split in Week 6, falling to Meade County before knocking off North Hardin on a neutral floor at Adair County High School as part of the Lindsey Wilson College Classic. Jacob Mann paces Bullitt Central in both scoring and rebounding, averaging 17.9 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
3. Jeffersontown (10-5): Waggener prevented Jeffersontown from winning in its 2019 debut, defeating the Chargers 68-49. Blake Butler continues to lead Waggener, averaging 16.7 points per game.
4. DeSales (10-5): The Colts suffered an eight-point loss to Moore before pushing Butler for a win. Keegan Brewer and Matthew Ruckreigle continue to average 20-plus points apiece for region title contender DeSales.
5. Fern Creek (8-7): The Tigers will visit Butler for their first game in 2019 on Tuesday. Fern Creek shot 50 percent from the field during the 2018 portion of the 2018-19 boys' high school basketball season.
6. Pleasure Ridge Park (8-6): The Panthers flirted with a win in their 2019 debut before Ballard prevailed 59-55. Darius Osborne continues to lead a balanced Pleasure Ridge Park offensive attack.
7. Valley (8-7): The Vikings started 2019 off right, turning back visiting North Oldham. Valley is currently on a four-game winning streak.
8. Southern (8-6): The Trojans have not made their 2019 debut. After dropping back-to-back games, Southern is scheduled to visit Jeffersontown on Tuesday, Jan. 8.
9. Doss (6-11): The Dragons stumbled in their 2019 debut. Evansville Bosse, an opponent from nearby Indiana, defeated Doss 66-46 in Week 6.
10. Moore (8-6): Showing improvement in Week 6, Moore won two of three games. The Mustangs defeated DeSales and Rock Creek Academy, an opponent from neighboring Indiana. However, Waggener dealt Moore a loss.
11. Bullitt East (8-7): The Chargers slipped back into the loss column in Week 6 as host Kentucky Country Day held on to win 61-56.
12. Fairdale (6-10): Winning its lone game in Week 6, Fairdale edged Christian Academy-Louisville 75-74.
13. Holy Cross (8-7): The Cougars won back-to-back games in Week 6, beating Evangel Christian and Whitefield Academy.
14. Western (5-10): The Warriors lost to Seneca before knocking off St. Francis in Week 6.
15. Iroquois (4-12): The Raiders are on five game-losing skid after dropping contests to South Oldham and Boone County in Week 6.
16. North Bullitt (4-13): Suffering a mid-season setback, North Bullitt lost to West Jessamine in its 2019 debut.
17. Whitefield Academy (5-10): Splitting a pair of games in Week 6, Whitefield Academy defeated St. Francis before falling to Holy Cross in the 6th Region All "A" Classic.
18. Evangel Christian (4-11): The Eagles beat Beth Haven 46-39 in the opening round of the 6th Region All "A" Classic before falling to Holy Cross (Louisville).
19. Beth Haven (3-8): The Bearcats lost to Evangel Christian in their lone outing during Week 6.