1. Butler (9-3): The Bears finished runner-up in the Henry Clay Holiday Invitational, posting wins over Dunbar and Bourbon County before falling to the host team. Butler's week also included a victory over Holy Cross. The Bears are prepared to compete in the tradition-rich Ashland Invitational Tournament later in the week. The trio of Maurice Tolley, Jadon Lamb and Willard Minter lead Butler.
2. Jeffersontown (8-3): The Chargers won three of four games in Week 4, defeating Fairdale, North Bullitt and DuPont Manual while losing to Central. Blake Butler, Brandon Rayzer-Moore and Chris Trigg combine to average around 45 points per game for the Chargers.
3. Bullitt Central (9-1): After defeating Henry County, Bullitt Central rolled to three wins in the Smoky Mountain Classic in Gatlinburg, Tenn. The Cougars' run in Week 4 included a victory over two-time defending 15th Region champion Pikeville. Jacob Mann continues to average 20-plus points per game for the Cougars.
4. Fern Creek (5-7): The Tigers put together back-to-back wins, beating DuPont Manual and Moore before stumbling versus Scott County. Fern Creek is scheduled to compete in the Zaxby's Holiday Tournament in Kenwood, Tenn., later in the week.
5. Pleasure Ridge Park (6-4): The Panthers finished 1-2 in the Henry Clay Holiday Invitational, topping West Jessamine before falling to host Henry Clay and Bourbon County. Darius Osborne and Shawn Paris combine to lead Pleasure Ridge Park.
6. Moore (6-3): The Mustangs lost their lone game in Week 4, falling to Fern Creek. Through nine games, Quintin Anderson and Dowan Green aver averaging 10 points per game for the Moore boys' basketball team.
7. Valley (4-7): After dropping back-to-back games to Mayfield and host Paducah Tilghman, Valley knocked off Murray in the Paducah Tilghman Christmas Tournament. The Vikings are slated to compete in the Marshall County Holiday Classic later in the week.
8. DeSales (8-2): Faring well on its home floor, DeSales posted back-to-back wins over North Bullitt and DuPont Manual prior to falling to Central in the Great Kentucky Shoot-Out. The Colts are scheduled to compete in the Ashland Invitational Tournament later in the week.
9. Doss (4-9): The Dragons won one of three games, defeating DuPont Manual prior to dropping contests to Central and North Bullitt
10. Southern (7-4): The Trojans split four games in Week 4, defeating Kentucky Country Day and Whitefield Academy before suffering back-to-back losses to Holmes and Harrison County.
11. Bullitt East (6-5): The Chargers excelled in Week 4, notching four straight wins, three of which came in the Cecilian Bank Tournament at Breckinridge County High School.
12. Fairdale (4-8): The Bulldogs are reeling on a four-game losing skid, the majority of which can be attributed to an 0-3 showing in the King of the Bluegrass tournament.
13. Iroquois (4-7): The Raiders dropped back-to-back games to Seneca and Rowan County before defeating Fleming County.
14. Whitefield Academy (4-6): The Wildcats suffered two more losses, losing to Bullitt East and Southern.
15. Western (3-7): Splitting a pair of games, Western topped Atherton before losing to Frankfort.
16. North Bullitt (3-10): The Eagles lost games to Central, DeSales and Jeffersontown while upending Doss 57-51.
17. Holy Cross (4-6): The Cougars split games, falling to Butler while defeating Indiana opponent Rock Creek Academy.
18. Beth Haven (2-5): Notching its second win in the 2018-19 season, Beth Haven beat Kentucky School for the Deaf convincingly.
19. Evangel Christian (3-10): The Eagles won one of three games, beating Brown while dropping games to Butler County and Portland Christian.