5th Region Rankings (Week 7)
5th Region Rankings (1-17-15)
1. Taylor Co. (9-7)- Taylor Co. is back on top at #1 in the rankings after a very successful week. They defeated previously #1 North Hardin on the road, then picked up a win over a very good South Laurel team. Their next contest will be against Hart Co. on Tuesday.
2. North Hardin (16-5)- North Hardin falls to #2 as they went 1-1 last week. They defeated Etown but took a tough loss to Taylor Co. at home allowing Taylor to retake their #1 ranking in the region. North looks to bounce back against Meade Co. in their next game.
3. Bardstown (12-5)- Bardstown stays at #3 in the rankings as they went 2-1 last week. Getting wins over Thomas Nelson and Bethlehem but taking a blowout loss to Southwestern. They get a showdown with #5 Central Hardin next on Tuesday.
4. Adair Co. (16-3)- Adair Co. stays at #4 in the rankings as they keep on rolling, picking up wins over Caverna and Metcalfe Co. this past week. Their next game will be a district matchup with Marion Co. on Tuesday as they go for the season sweep.
5. Central Hardin (14-3)- Central Hardin remains at #5 in our rankings as they defeated John Hardin and Fort Knox this past week. They get a big time test against #3 Bardstown on Tuesday night.
6. Caverna (10-9)- Caverna climbs to #6 in our rankings as they went 2-1 this past week. They lost to Adair Co. but bounced back with district wins over Larue Co. and Green Co. They will get a rematch with Green Co. on Monday in the All A Region.
7. John Hardin (8-9)- John Hardin only played one game this past week as they lost to Central Hardin. Their next contest will be against Etown.
8. Green Co. (11-6)- Green Co. went 2-1 this past week defeating Glasgow and Marion Co. but taking a tough district loss to Caverna. They will get a revenge game on Monday though as they get Caverna again in the All A Region.
9. Nelson Co. (9-8)- Nelson Co. is rising in our rankings as they beat both Washington Co. and Bethlehem this past week. Their next game will be against Thomas Nelson.
10. Larue Co. (8-8)- Larue Co. lost 2 district games last week to Caverna and Hart Co. and will look to get things on track against Spencer Co. in their next game.
11. Bethlehem (5-7)- Bethlehem dropped 2 district games this past week losing to Bardstown and Nelson Co. Up next they get Fort Knox in the All A Region.
12. Marion Co. (6-14)- Marion Co. moved up this week despite going 1-2. They lost to South Warren and Green Co. but picked up a big district win over Campbellsville. They next get Adair Co. on Tuesday in a district clash.
13. Campbellsville (6-11)- Campbellsville fell in the rankings this week as they lost to Marion Co. and Hart Co. Their next game will be in the All A Region and the opponent is not yet known.
14. Hart Co. (4-9)- Hart Co. won both games this past week thus moving up in our rankings as they defeated Campbellsville, and Larue Co. They next will get a matchup with region favorite Taylor Co.
15. Washington Co. (4-11)- Washington Co. lost both games this past week losing to Nelson Co. and Beth Haven. Up next will be a game against Danville.
16. Elizabethtown (2-10)- Etown went 1-2 this past week, picking up a win over Fort Knox but dropping games to North Hardin and Meade Co. Up next they will take on John Hardin.
17. Fort Knox (3-11)- Fort Knox dropped both games this week losing to Central Hardin and Hancock Co. Their next contest will be against Bethlehem.
18. Thomas Nelson (0-18)- Thomas Nelson continued their winless season this week with losses to Shelby Co. and Bardstown. Their next game will be against Nelson Co.