2018 39th District Draw

Page 3 of The draw will be on February 1st at noon. My current district rankings: 1. Mason County 2. Saint Patrick 3. Augusta 4. Bracken County Dates: First Roun... 47 comments | 3056 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by OpieTaylor View Post
    Curious, what you're getting at?
    I'm getting at nothing....relax. It's a joke about how well Hinson shoots it in Germantown gym.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    OpieTaylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 12
    Location
    Mayberry
    Posts
    1,547

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    I'm getting at nothing....relax. It's a joke about how well Hinson shoots it in Germantown gym.
    No worries. Am relaxed.

    Wasn't disagreeing with your joke. Lol

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    10th Region
    Posts
    1,073

    Is Mason County wanted to make a lot of money, they would have had Bracken and Augusta play in the Mike Murph

  4. #34
    I gotta go to work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 11
    Posts
    2,029

    Brooksville is correct. They may be matched up in a "classic" on a neutral floor in NKY next season. Not sure if it's actually official so that's probably why he's not saying the place.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    596

    Quote Originally Posted by I gotta go to work View Post
    Brooksville is correct. They may be matched up in a "classic" on a neutral floor in NKY next season. Not sure if it's actually official so that's probably why he's not saying the place.
    Question, Why would either or both agree to this ?

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    10th Region
    Posts
    1,073

    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Quarters View Post
    Question, Why would either or both agree to this ?
    Simple: Bracken won't play at Augusta, Augusta won't play at Bracken. Agreed to meet at a neutral site.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by brooksville View Post
    Simple: Bracken won't play at Augusta, Augusta won't play at Bracken. Agreed to meet at a neutral site.
    I understand why each school,takes the stance they do. Wish this was a home game for somebody, though.

    However, who ever pulled this off is a genius. Your gym will be packed that night.

  8. #38
    MeanGene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Ringside
    Posts
    246

    This is not true!

  9. #39
    MeanGene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Ringside
    Posts
    246

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    Honestly, I donít think itís true.
    It's not true. Talked with Supt at one of the two schools and was stated as it would not be happening.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanGene View Post
    It's not true. Talked with Supt at one of the two schools and was stated as it would not be happening.
    I can verify this. One of the schools requested to play the other next year at a neutral site. When the call was made to the other school, they refused.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Edit

  12. #42
    I gotta go to work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 11
    Posts
    2,029

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    I can verify this. One of the schools requested to play the other next year at a neutral site. When the call was made to the other school, they refused.
    I heard this may be the case. That's why I said it wasn't official. It was in the works at a 9th region gym but I guess the attempt failed.

  13. #43

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    10th Region
    Posts
    1,073

    This is also the meeting where Augusta chooses to have the 2019 39th District Tournament. If they want to have it at the Fieldhouse so be it, but good luck beating Mason County on their home floor.

  14. #44

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    10th Region
    Posts
    1,073

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanGene View Post
    It's not true. Talked with Supt at one of the two schools and was stated as it would not be happening.
    Which superintendent did you talk to? I think I already know the answer to this.

  15. #45
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    60,009

    So, are we still talking about the district draw?

Top