13th Region Top 5 (December 17, 2005)

Page 2 of 1. SL 2. NL 3. Harlan 4. Barbourville 5. Clay County Advertisement Dec 17, 05, 03:25 PM #22 The Riot View Profile View Forum Posts Registered User... 79 comments | 4810 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Lexington, KY & Log Mountain
    Posts
    1,541

    Quote Originally Posted by SKINPIG
    North scores a whopping 46 points, looked terrible at times and barely gets out of Hyden with a win against a very average opponent and they have solidified the #2 spot in the 13th, AMAZING! I was at the game and I bet North's coach has a lot of words to describe the win, I bet solid aint one of them.
    This was your quote in response to me stating that NL was the #2 team in the region. Thats my deal.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    SKINPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Location
    THE HOG LOT IN SOUTHEAST KENTUCKY
    Posts
    1,689

    Quote Originally Posted by ukbellco14
    This was your quote in response to me stating that NL was the #2 team in the region. Thats my deal.
    If you call that blasting, you need to thicken your skin. Calm down before they end this thread.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Lexington, KY & Log Mountain
    Posts
    1,541

    Quote Originally Posted by SKINPIG
    If you call that blasting, you need to thicken your skin. Calm down before they end this thread.
    Its not just this post when i refer to blasting... but the fact that you continually want to start stuff with me because I feel NL is #2. Its like you hunt my posts down. So once again... I say whats your deal? You just love disrespecting NL.

  4. #19
    SKINPIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Location
    THE HOG LOT IN SOUTHEAST KENTUCKY
    Posts
    1,689

    Quote Originally Posted by ukbellco14
    Its not just this post when i refer to blasting... but the fact that you continually want to start stuff with me because I feel NL is #2. Its like you hunt my posts down. So once again... I say whats your deal? You just love disrespecting NL.
    I'm so sorry if I've hurt your feelings. Here's my NEW rankings.

    1. South Laurel
    2. North Laurel
    3. B'ville
    4. Harlan
    5. Clay
    6. Cawood
    7. Corbin

    Thank You for helping me see the light.
    Can this end now?

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Lexington, KY & Log Mountain
    Posts
    1,541

    Quote Originally Posted by SKINPIG
    I'm so sorry if I've hurt your feelings. Her's my NEW rankings.

    1. South Laurel
    2. North Laurel
    3. B'ville
    4. Harlan
    5. Clay
    6. Cawood
    7. Corbin

    Thank You for helping me see the light.
    Heres where you are totally off base.... I never disrepect Clay. I only say NL is #2 and then you want to disrespect NL. I actually have Clay ranked higher then you. You act like I disrepect Clay, but I have never done so, unless you call ranking NL ahead of them disrepectful. I think you are the one with the hurt feelings since you are the one who started this whole mess. I really could care less if you dont agree with me, just dont disrespect NL or my opinions.

  6. #21
    Boucher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 04
    Location
    London, KY, USA
    Posts
    2,851

    1. SL


    2. NL

    3. Harlan
    4. Barbourville
    5. Clay County

  7. #22
    The Riot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Central KY
    Posts
    408

    How anyone can argue with NL being #2 blows my mind. It just amazes me how people just can't accept the fact that Laurel Co. teams have moved to the 13th and are 1 & 2. My top ten:

    1. SL
    2. NL
    3. B-ville
    4. Clay Co.
    5. Cawood

  8. #23
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by The Riot
    How anyone can argue with NL being #2 blows my mind. It just amazes me how people just can't accept the fact that Laurel Co. teams have moved to the 13th and are 1 & 2. My top ten:

    1. SL
    2. NL
    3. B-ville
    4. Clay Co.
    5. Cawood
    Well I don't know what North Laurel has done to prove without any doubt that they are #2 in the region, I personally think that they are, but I'm sure that others could lay claim to it also.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Jul 05
    Posts
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by 4chs
    Well I don't know what North Laurel has done to prove without any doubt that they are #2 in the region, I personally think that they are, but I'm sure that others could lay claim to it also.
    Can anyone tell me how any of the other teams can be rated higher than North. They played South a pretty good game. Did everyone see what South done to Corbin.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    Bee Rock Ky
    Posts
    526

    Quote Originally Posted by The Defender
    Can anyone tell me how any of the other teams can be rated higher than North. They played South a pretty good game. Did everyone see what South done to Corbin.
    IMO, when all is said and done, North will end up about 4th in region.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Harlan, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    4,554

    Quote Originally Posted by The Defender
    1. South
    2. North
    3. B-ville/Cox did not play against Cawood, he is one of the top ten players in the Region.
    4. Cawood, Bell, Clay, Corbin, and Harlan are all about equal.

    I agree with this except Barbourville should be in the same group as Cawood, Bell, Clay, Harlan and Corbin. Cox being out was a big factor in Cawood winning by 13 at Barbourville, but Barbourville doesn't deserve to be ahead of those teams at this point. Any of the teams in that group could beat the other and could lose to teams in the next group (Cumberland, Middlesboro, Pineville, Knox Central, Jackson County) if they don't play well.

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Posts
    46

    1. South
    2. North
    3. B-ville
    4. Clay
    5. Cawood

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    On the banks of Spruce Creek.
    Posts
    2,613

    Quote Originally Posted by The Defender
    Can anyone tell me how any of the other teams can be rated higher than North. They played South a pretty good game. Did everyone see what South done to Corbin.
    Hummm, let's see. South-65 North-47 at North. South-72 Corbin-37 at South. What exactly is your point? When you consider were the games were played and the scores, I would have to rate the outcomes equal!

  14. #29
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by The Defender
    Can anyone tell me how any of the other teams can be rated higher than North. They played South a pretty good game. Did everyone see what South done to Corbin.
    There are several teams in the region that are better than Corbin at this time.

    What are the reasons that make you that it is so cut and dry that North is #2?

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Lexington, KY & Log Mountain
    Posts
    1,541

    I was hoping that my bobocats would be a contender, but Ryan Whitaker broke a bone in his foot against Harlan and is out for 4- 6 weeks

Top