11th Region Tournament Draw

  1. #1
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    22,260

    11th Region Tournament Draw

    Name:  DW0EnwWX0AAc_IR.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  105.9 KB
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,850

    Tough draw for Madison Cent. imo they would most likely have to beat Bryan Station, LCA, and Scott Co. to win the region. Scott I think by far got the best draw.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    459

    Madison Central/Scott County final

    This will be the 3rd meeting for Station and Central?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    1,530

    Quote Originally Posted by catfan09 View Post
    Madison Central/Scott County final

    This will be the 3rd meeting for Station and Central?
    Yes the 3rd meeting. Central has lost both times previous. It is a tough draw for us, with both Station and more then likely LCA, who is playing some really good ball now. I know the team is excited to get after it, and if they come out of the region, it will be a well earned championship. It is going to be tough, but I can’t wait to get it started. Greatest time of year in HS basketball

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,850

    Quote Originally Posted by Realreason View Post
    Yes the 3rd meeting. Central has lost both times previous. It is a tough draw for us, with both Station and more then likely LCA, who is playing some really good ball now. I know the team is excited to get after it, and if they come out of the region, it will be a well earned championship. It is going to be tough, but I can’t wait to get it started. Greatest time of year in HS basketball
    I think you guys should win this one this time Station is not playing near as good as they were when you played them earlier in the season.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    19,850

    I just saw that as of last week Scott Co. was ranked #12 nationally.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    1,530

    Quote Originally Posted by 16thBBall Fan View Post
    I just saw that as of last week Scott Co. was ranked #12 nationally.
    Yep, told my son, if he played in any other region, he would have a very good chance of getting to Rupp for his senior year. Scott Co. makes it very difficult, but not impossible. But before they even get that chance, they have to go through the first 2 games gauntlet.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,072

    Quote Originally Posted by Realreason View Post
    Yep, told my son, if he played in any other region, he would have a very good chance of getting to Rupp for his senior year. Scott Co. makes it very difficult, but not impossible. But before they even get that chance, they have to go through the first 2 games gauntlet.
    For what's worth, it's better than meeting SC in semifinals.

Top