Scott 8 Harrison County 7

  1. #1
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,194

    Scott 8 Harrison County 7

    Huge big regional win for Scott on the road as they defeat Harrison Co 8-7.

    Scott improves to 7-10 and Harrison Co 11-3 on the season.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Mustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 01
    Location
    Extreme Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    8,487

    Congrats to the baseball Eagles!!!

    As everyone knows it is never easy to go to the Cynthiana hilltop and come home with a win.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    2,917

    I thought Scott was down, way down?

  4. #4
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,194

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    Congrats to the baseball Eagles!!!

    As everyone knows it is never easy to go to the Cynthiana hilltop and come home with a win.
    Agree, why I wanted everyone to know that this was on the road.

    This is a huge win for Scott.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Posts
    779

    Conratulations Scott! Always good to beat 'the old crusty' Mac.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Posts
    269

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Agree, why I wanted everyone to know that this was on the road.

    This is a huge win for Scott.
    Dittto!!!

    I would say after GRC win over Montgomery, this moves GRC to the top in the 10th at this point in the season.

    Congarts Scott!!!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Posts
    375

    Harrison played all underclassmen until the 5th inning. No seniors started and I really dont understand Coach Whitakers strategy on this one. Harrison also threw a pitcher that is not even in the top 8 of there rotation. After watching this game I have never been so confused with Mac Whitaker in my life. Congratulations Scott.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Posts
    269

    Quote Originally Posted by Breds Fan View Post
    Harrison played all underclassmen until the 5th inning. No seniors started and I really dont understand Coach Whitakers strategy on this one. Harrison also threw a pitcher that is not even in the top 8 of there rotation. After watching this game I have never been so confused with Mac Whitaker in my life. Congratulations Scott.
    Mac being Mac.

    When I seen the score I thought Harrison must have threw off, but didn't expect all of that.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Posts
    779

    Why can't you just give congrats to Scott instead of making excuses?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Posts
    375

    My above statement says Congratulations Scott.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Posts
    779

    Yes it does but with added afterthoughts; however, I can understand frustration at coaches at times. I just didn't like that you made a point of the pitcher not even being in the top 8 of the rotation. I'm sure the Breds have 3 or 4 that are above the rest but I would bet the other 10 or 15 (since your so deep in pitching) are all about the same on a given day.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Posts
    375

    That was the pitchers first start of the season. I can name you seven other pitchers for Harrison County that are ahead of him. Im not trying to take away credit from Scott as they won the game and thats all that matters.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Dynasty
    Posts
    6,745

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan79 View Post
    Yes it does but with added afterthoughts; however, I can understand frustration at coaches at times. I just didn't like that you made a point of the pitcher not even being in the top 8 of the rotation. I'm sure the Breds have 3 or 4 that are above the rest but I would bet the other 10 or 15 (since your so deep in pitching) are all about the same on a given day.
    Congrats on the win, but really it doesn't matter until June. If it is true that the young Breds played, then it will be good experience down the road. Harrison is still the team to beat in June.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    May 09
    Posts
    1,148

    Nice win for Scott regardless of circumstances as they are down a bit this year.

    Not to get off topic, but what teams are in the Harrison Co tournament this weekend?

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    2,346

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Huge big regional win for Scott on the road as they defeat Harrison Co 8-7.

    Scott improves to 7-10 and Harrison Co 11-3 on the season.
    I think Harrison has lost 4 games so far Goldie.

Top