LexCath's Coach

Page 2 of Originally Posted by The Engineer I think he looks a lot less ridiculous than the coaches who are sitting at home right now.... 33 comments | 2011 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Posts
    221

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    I think he looks a lot less ridiculous than the coaches who are sitting at home right now.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Apr 09
    Location
    Central KY
    Posts
    146

    Coach Kevin Clary and staff have done an amazing job. I didn't see Lexington Catholic making it out of the district, much less the region, semi-state and into the final four. I know this is Coach Clary's first year as the head coach, but they're doing something right, making it to the 11th region finals for four years in a row and winning three of those region titles, not to mention a state title in 2006. Give credit where credit is due. I think with a resume like that he can wear his hat whatever way he chooses.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Dynasty
    Posts
    6,745

    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    I think he looks a lot less ridiculous than the coaches who are sitting at home right now.
    He probably is sitting at home right now, since the tourney is in Lexington...

  4. #19
    Les's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Corbin
    Posts
    7,499

    Quote Originally Posted by cooperstown View Post
    Someone didn't get a full night of rest and is a little grouchy today . . .
    LOL .... maybe ....

  5. #20
    Les's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Corbin
    Posts
    7,499

    Quote Originally Posted by 2007Bat-Card View Post
    Note to self dont ever make fun of someone's hat if les is around!!!! Don't know if its his hat or not but i have met and been around the guy and he is a major GOOB!

  6. #21

    Join Date
    May 09
    Location
    Between the Ohio River and Lexington
    Posts
    1,420

    Quote Originally Posted by KY Thorobred View Post
    He probably is sitting at home right now, since the tourney is in Lexington...

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    75

    Quote Originally Posted by 2007Bat-Card View Post
    Note to self dont ever make fun of someone's hat if les is around!!!! Don't know if its his hat or not but i have met and been around the guy and he is a major GOOB!
    Goob's don't get it handed to them 16-5 in the state finals!

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Posts
    683

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Can someone get that guy a new hat? The one he wears now makes him look like a goob.
    A state championship hat doesn't look too bad, does it?

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    29

    That state championship ring will look nice as well

  10. #25

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by Homerun View Post
    A state championship hat doesn't look too bad, does it?
    It looks beautiful today if you're him or an LC fan.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Aug 08
    Location
    Bobcat Nation
    Posts
    6,372

    Quote Originally Posted by blackknight8 View Post
    That state championship ring will look nice as well
    It sure will.

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Posts
    683

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Can someone get that guy a new hat? The one he wears now makes him look like a goob.
    Maybe a State "Coach of the Year" hat would fit well, too.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by Homerun View Post
    Maybe a State "Coach of the Year" hat would fit well, too.
    It can't fit any worse.

  14. #29
    Les's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Corbin
    Posts
    7,499

    Man, the life some of us live to talk about someone's cap ...

  15. #30
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Hope all the hats in Corbin are fitting well today.

Top