Kentucky Colonels 5 Cincinnati Stix 2

  1. #1
    Theoldguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    14,394

    Kentucky Colonels 5 Cincinnati Stix 2

    Kentucky Colonels 5 Cincinnati Stix 2
    St. Henry

    Complete game by E.J. Murray (WOW only 64 pitches) and the seven inning game was over in around an one and a half hours. This was the first complete game pitched by a Ky Colonel Pitcher this summer season.

    Ky. Colonels Hitting:

    Shuttleworth 2 PA
    Samad 1 PA and 1 k
    Maddox PA 2
    Hitchock 1 PA 1 run and 1 walk
    Brake 3 PA 1 run 1 hit double 1 rbi and 1 walk
    Isler 3 PA 1 run 1 hit double and 1 rbi
    Murray 3 PA 1 run and 1 hit
    Pickett 3 PA 1 hit 2 rbi's
    Etscheid 2 PA 1 run and 1 walk
    Roenker 2 PA
    Craig 2 PA
    Vann 2 PA 1 hit and 1 rbi

    Ky. Colonels Pitching

    Murray
    64 pitches 7 complete innings 26 PA 5 hits 2 runs 2 earned runs 1 walk 3 k's

    The Colonels play in Louisville on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this week.

    Thurs 6/17 11am Colonels vs. Memphis @ UofL
    Thurs 6/17 1:15pm Colonels vs. Evansville Razorbacks @ UofL
    Friday 6/18 8:45am Colonels vs. Indiana Bulls @ UofL
    Friday 6/18 11:30am Colonels vs. Rawlings Redbirds @ Bellarmine
    Sat 6/19 11:00am Colonels vs. Missouri Legend @ UlfL
    Sun 6/20 9am/11:30am/ or 2:00pm @ either UofL or Bellarmine





    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Between the Colonels
    Posts
    347

    Do you know what age group the stix were? I know they have 18 17 and 16. Just wondering.

  3. #3
    Theoldguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    14,394

    Quote Originally Posted by bluegrass09 View Post
    Do you know what age group the stix were? I know they have 18 17 and 16. Just wondering.

    The Ky Colonels schedule didn't say, but it was a SWOL game, so I am thinking U18 but I don't know for sure!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    3,217

    Did Maile not play in this one?

  5. #5
    Theoldguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    14,394

    Luke did not play in the game!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    3,217

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoldguy View Post
    Luke did not play in the game!
    Thats suprising. I figured with the BoSox giving him the wait and see approach that Walt would give him every AB possible, but then again it's pretty easy to coach from these bleachers. I have no idea what the reasoning was, but I'm sure it was ligit.

  7. #7
    Theoldguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    14,394

    Quote Originally Posted by #5 View Post
    Thats suprising. I figured with the BoSox giving him the wait and see approach that Walt would give him every AB possible, but then again it's pretty easy to coach from these bleachers. I have no idea what the reasoning was, but I'm sure it was ligit.

    BTW Nutini didn't play in the game on Wednesday either.

    My guess is that Luke will be playing in all of the next six games in the next four day's (two on Thurs, two on Fri, one on Sat and the All star game on Sun) so getting a single day off is no big deal.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 07
    Location
    Edgewood, KY
    Posts
    294

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoldguy View Post
    BTW Nutini didn't play in the game on Wednesday either.

    My guess is that Luke will be playing in all of the next six games in the next four day's (two on Thurs, two on Fri, one on Sat and the All star game on Sun) so getting a single day off is no big deal.
    PLus...I think it's safe to say that Walt is communicating with and accommodating any and all scouts for all his kids...

Top