Highlands Dreves to Tennessee

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In enemy territory scouting for the future..
    Posts
    10,128

    Highlands Dreves to Tennessee

    2018 right handed pitcher Hunter Dreves has committed to the University of Tennessee. Congrats to Hunter!!
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Posts
    26

    Looks like the Birds will have some quality pitching next year. I believe there are a few good arms in the Junior class as well to go along with Rom and Dreeves.

  3. #3
    Oldbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    Fort Thomas, KY
    Posts
    24,233

    Quote Originally Posted by raiderbird View Post
    2018 right handed pitcher Hunter Dreves has committed to the University of Tennessee. Congrats to Hunter!!
    WOW that is awesome for Hunter. Great family. Congrats.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    302

    Good for him!

    Is he the one that beat Moeller last year? (I know it wasn't Drew Rom)

  5. #5
    gloveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06
    Posts
    57

    Wow! Two D1 signees on the same high school team. Congratulations to Mr. Dreves! I wonder how many pitching staffs out there have two or more D1 pitchers?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 16
    Posts
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by gloveman View Post
    Wow! Two D1 signees on the same high school team. Congratulations to Mr. Dreves! I wonder how many pitching staffs out there have two or more D1 pitchers?
    Cooper has 2 going to NKU (D1) (Ollier and Blaine Walters)...they have another that is going the JUCO route for whatever reason (Reid) but I believe he was getting looks from D1 and another that is every bit as talented as the 1st two that I don't believe has signed (Phillips). Then of course they have Runion who I heard is giving it a go as a closer this upcoming season but has D1 talent as a hitter. Should make for another great season in the region.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    456

    Quote Originally Posted by gloveman View Post
    Wow! Two D1 signees on the same high school team. Congratulations to Mr. Dreves! I wonder how many pitching staffs out there have two or more D1 pitchers?
    A step further...

    How many have 2 starters committed to D1, Power 5 conference programs? Very very impressive.

    Congrats to the Cooper kids, too.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    8

    Congratulations to Mr. Dreves, Coach Baioni, and coaching staff!

  9. #9
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,130

    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    Looks like the Birds will have some quality pitching next year. I believe there are a few good arms in the Junior class as well to go along with Rom and Dreeves.
    Yes, Grady Cramer 6'4 RHP throws mid 80's and Lefty Tanner Juett.

    Congrats to Hunter! Best of luck this season and in Knoxville next year.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 12
    Posts
    223

    Just interesting how the Dreves recruitment unfolded. I'm glad the parents got what they wanted. Congrats to Hunter. Now you can enjoy your Sr season.

Top