Mar 16, 17, 11:17 PM #1
Estill County 7 Fleming County 6 (8 innings)Final from Danny Wood FieldAdvertisement
Mar 17, 17, 10:47 AM #2
- Powell's Walkoff Gives Estill County Victory Over Fleming County
- A walk-off stolen base led Estill County past Fleming County 7-6 on Thursday. Estill Countytrailed 7-6 in the bottom of the eighth inning when a runner stole home.
- Both offenses were strong at the plate as Estill County collected 12 hits and Fleming County ten
- Estill County captured the lead in the first inning. Brad Kirby singled on a 0-1 count in the first inning, scoring one run.
- After Fleming County scored two runs in the top of the sixth, Estill County answered with two of their own. Fleming County scored when Clark singled off of Cade Lisle, driving in one run and Jackson singled off of Lisle, driving in one run. Estill County then answered when Tanner Crowe doubled off of Taylor, driving in one run and a runner stole home.
- Fleming County scored three runs in the fifth inning. The big inning for Fleming County came thanks to a single by Clark and a double by Josh Hamm.
- Lisle earned the win for Estill County. He tossed three innings, surrendering two runs, three hits, and striking out four. Taylor took the loss for Fleming County. He went two and two-thirds innings, surrendering two runs, four hits, and striking out three.
- Hart started the game for Fleming County. He threw four and a third innings, allowing three runs, eight hits, and striking out four. Crowe started the game for Estill County. He went five innings, allowing five runs, seven hits, and striking out four.
- Dylan Arthur and Kirby each collected multiple hits for Estill County. Arthur, Crowe, Logan Beckler, Lisle, and Kirby each drove in one run to lead Estill County.