Dixie Heights 11 St. Henry 1

  1. #1
    Content1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Me and my horsey and a quart o' beer
    Posts
    5,897

    Dixie Heights 11 St. Henry 1

    Congrats to the Colonels on the win and to their hurler who threw a no hitter.

    Dixie's King tosses no-hitter in win vs. St. Henry
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Posts
    326

    Props to Nick who was one of my dark-horse candidates for pre-season player of the year!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 12
    Posts
    197

    Were there some errors and walks or what, for St. Henry to score the 1 run?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    11,003

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Olson View Post
    Were there some errors and walks or what, for St. Henry to score the 1 run?
    According to the article, back-to-back walks followed by a wild pitch and a ground out.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 12
    Posts
    326

    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Bulldog View Post
    Props to Nick who was one of my dark-horse candidates for pre-season player of the year!
    I also understand that he recently had a 2 HR, 7 RBI game recently as well. Can anyone confirm that?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 08
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    11,255

    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Bulldog View Post
    I also understand that he recently had a 2 HR, 7 RBI game recently as well. Can anyone confirm that?
    I can. Grand slam and a three run shot.

Top