Dayton/Highlands Predictions Friday April 10th

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Dayton/Highlands Predictions Friday April 10th

    Who do you think wins and why?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Dayton might have a chance I guess it depends on how many kids Highlands is short handed.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,223

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Dayton might have a chance I guess it depends on how many kids Highlands is short handed.
    No chance. HHS JV would win this game.

  4. #4
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,524

    Will it be played? How many news stations will be present? Over/under? Anyone?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    Scoutin for SCIT's in the Hills and #MHFGA
    Posts
    5,834

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Who do you think wins and why?
    Highlands and because!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    6,222

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Who do you think wins and why?
    Really. Grow up. Who is Simon Kenton playing this week from the 8th region?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Somebody should have anti-bullying rally at the game.

  8. #8
    spindoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    It's the most wonderful time of the year
    Posts
    55,390

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Somebody should have anti-bullying rally at the game.
    The depth of your ignorance knows no bottom.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,563

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of all Trades View Post
    Really. Grow up. Who is Simon Kenton playing this week from the 8th region?
    You KNOW he cares more about HHS than SK, right?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,563

    Geez, are any games getting played this week? I'm putting a diving board in my basement.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    Scoutin for SCIT's in the Hills and #MHFGA
    Posts
    5,834

    Game is scheduled for HP. Any chance this gets played?

  12. #12

    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    1,521

    Just got email that it is cancelled today.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    6,222

    Quote Originally Posted by tdyballgame View Post
    Game is scheduled for HP. Any chance this gets played?
    Well you can bet the coaches and others will be doing their best to get it ready. Any chance games start getting played on Sunday's? Going to be nice this weekend.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    1,521

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of all Trades View Post
    Well you can bet the coaches and others will be doing their best to get it ready. Any chance games start getting played on Sunday's? Going to be nice this weekend.
    Saturday's games at Campbell Co, may get pushed back from 1p/3p to 5p/7p.

    Sunday they will play at 1pm AT Elder.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    6,222

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Saturday's games at Campbell Co, may get pushed back from 1p/3p to 5p/7p.

    Sunday they will play at 1pm AT Elder.
    Thanks. I do not get updates anymore since my kid could not play this year.

Top