Best players in 15th

Page 4 of My take on that is that when the coaches look at stats to vote, no one has defensive stats. I don't necessarly agree that LeMaster should have made it.... 53 comments | 4832 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    RNCSportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    1,783

    Quote Originally Posted by firebird
    Simpkins and Collett were both on the senior squad in 2004, and they both played on the same team. Kind of shoots that theory all to pieces doesn't it?
    Harmon and Slone both made it their junior year and Harmon was selected again his senior year while Slone with his .74 ERA did not make the team his senior year and was replaced by another pitcher from Pikeville (Nick Roberts). However Slone didn't let that bother him as he went on to go 8-0 his freshman year of college with a 1.97 ERA.
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Posts
    42

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sportster
    I have seen Patrick Stapleton from Betsy Layne play since he was in little league and he has always been overlooked as a pitcher and a hitter, he's a very solid player
    Stapleton is a very solid player, but the players from schools with better programs will be noticed more than a player from Betsy Layne. Stapleton along with several other players from what I would call non baseball schools simply cannot succeed like someone in a well coached and well run baseball program.

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    147

    Quote Originally Posted by hacyco
    Stapleton is a very solid player, but the players from schools with better programs will be noticed more than a player from Betsy Layne. Stapleton along with several other players from what I would call non baseball schools simply cannot succeed like someone in a well coached and well run baseball program.

    I agree with that and its wrong but i guess thats the way its gonna be

  4. #49
    tackett07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Location
    THE VALLEY
    Posts
    300

    Chase Huffman from Pikeville wasnt he a senior this year and Shelby Valley is getting some people 2

  5. #50
    black wire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    354

    There is no way Huffman is going to be the best all around... He just throws hard( notice i didnt say PITCH) he can throw hard and is not very consistent i would take a couple of players over him...

  6. #51

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    294

    what about the robinson kid from pikeville, is he still playin?

  7. #52
    black wire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    354

    Quote Originally Posted by EastKyFootballFan
    what about the robinson kid from pikeville, is he still playin?
    Yes and he is one of the best ecspecially when his bat is on..

  8. #53

    Join Date
    May 05
    Posts
    231

    isnt the robinson kid also the one that pitched against Paintsville in the regional finals game last year

  9. #54

    Quote Originally Posted by veteran BP
    isnt the robinson kid also the one that pitched against Paintsville in the regional finals game last year
    That was Justin Anderson.

Top