Best players in 15th

Page 2 of My take on that is that when the coaches look at stats to vote, no one has defensive stats. I don't necessarly agree that LeMaster should have made it.... 53 comments | 4832 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    Deimos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03
    Posts
    3,377

    Quote Originally Posted by firebird
    Because he has never played in the field before.
    Sounds like a good deal.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    RNCSportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    1,783

    Quote Originally Posted by firebird
    Explain your theory there Leg? He has never picked up once bat in 4 years, has never played the field once in 4 years, he has never run the bases once in 4 years. I mentioned all around players, not who is perceived as the best pitcher.
    Wrong. He ran the bases against Paintsville in the regional final last year as a pinch runner. So he has ran to A base once in 4 years.

  3. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by RNCSportsaholic
    Wrong. He ran the bases against Paintsville in the regional final last year as a pinch runner. So he has ran to A base once in 4 years.
    Thanks for the correction RNC as I did not see the finals.

  4. #19
    RNCSportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    1,783

    Quote Originally Posted by firebird
    Thanks for the correction RNC as I did not see the finals.
    When you are worng about something relating to baseball I have to jump right on it because its once in a blue moon!

  5. #20

    Join Date
    May 05
    Posts
    193

    Quote Originally Posted by firebird
    You have a good arguement with Smith but, you dont understand how the East/West selections are made do you?

    It is voted on by the coaches who are in the KHSBCA. Am I correct in this? So, if they vote for a guy to represent the 15th region, then either he is one of the top players in the region in his class, or the voting is no good. That would mean these coaches let politics play into their thinking and have lost their integrity.

  6. #21
    RNCSportsaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    1,783

    Quote Originally Posted by Habakkuk
    That would mean these coaches let politics play into their thinking and have lost their integrity.
    Say it ain't so Habakkuk, say it ain't so! LOL

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    About 20 ft. up in a Summit
    Posts
    766

    Quote Originally Posted by Habakkuk
    It is voted on by the coaches who are in the KHSBCA. Am I correct in this? So, if they vote for a guy to represent the 15th region, then either he is one of the top players in the region in his class, or the voting is no good. That would mean these coaches let politics play into their thinking and have lost their integrity.
    No Integrity whatsoever. It is a joke. The last two years selections in the 15th region will prove it. It is a buddy system not a true indication of the best players in their respective classes.

  8. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by RNCSportsaholic
    When you are worng about something relating to baseball I have to jump right on it because its once in a blue moon!
    Legaer28 is now my FORMER bestest buddy.

  9. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Habakkuk
    It is voted on by the coaches who are in the KHSBCA. Am I correct in this? So, if they vote for a guy to represent the 15th region, then either he is one of the top players in the region in his class, or the voting is no good. That would mean these coaches let politics play into their thinking and have lost their integrity.
    Refer back to Buckmaster's statement.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Posts
    1,566

    Quote Originally Posted by firebird
    Legaer28 is now my FORMER bestest buddy.
    Say it ain't so firebird, say it ain't so!

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Posts
    1,566

    Quote Originally Posted by firebird
    Explain your theory there Leg? He has never picked up once bat in 4 years, has never played the field once in 4 years, he has never run the bases once in 4 years. I mentioned all around players, not who is perceived as the best pitcher.
    It's just my preference, nothing I say will satisfy you.

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    81

    Aron Chapman from Belfry is going to be an all arond stud this season...

  13. #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Legaer28
    It's just my preference, nothing I say will satisfy you.
    No, now come on, give us those words of wisdom.

  14. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Legaer28
    Say it ain't so firebird, say it ain't so!
    Hey!!! You had your chance.

  15. #30
    Billy Ho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 05
    Location
    Proud Uncle of BMay. "15th Region Champs"
    Posts
    119

    Quote Originally Posted by RNCSportsaholic
    When you are worng about something relating to baseball I have to jump right on it because its once in a blue moon!
    It's hard to believe he missed something as obvious as that firebird is definately slipping.

Top