Anderson County 9 Spencer County 4

  1. #1
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,517

    Anderson County 9 Spencer County 4

    (30th first round)

    Timmy Rodgers with 6 strong innings giving up no runs.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    1,365

    Big V. You guys made that game a lot longer than it should have...
    Second game was over way too late...
    9-0 going into bottom of 5th and couldn't push another across the plate...
    Come on man, help some people get to bed on time.

  3. #3
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2tone View Post
    Big V. You guys made that game a lot longer than it should have...
    Second game was over way too late...
    9-0 going into bottom of 5th and couldn't push another across the plate...
    Come on man, help some people get to bed on time.
    We were trying. Didn't you hear us hollering from the cheap seats to get that 10th run?

    From what I heard though, the Collins/Shelby game was INTENSE and took quite a while to play.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    1,365

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    We were trying. Didn't you hear us hollering from the cheap seats to get that 10th run?

    From what I heard though, the Collins/Shelby game was INTENSE and took quite a while to play.
    It did indeed. They going to be able to play tonight?

  5. #5
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2tone View Post
    It did indeed. They going to be able to play tonight?
    They haven't called it yet. It's pretty wet at work here in Frankfort and calling for possible storms and more rain starting around 3:00. Was told just a little bit ago they are going to try everything they can to play it, but if it's raining not much they can do. I heard Collins has graduation tomorrow night so Friday would be the makeup date I am guessing.

  6. #6
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2tone View Post
    It did indeed. They going to be able to play tonight?
    Well, no sooner did I post this I got a phone call telling me they have cancelled tonight's games due to impending storms/rain and was told makeup game 6:00 Thursday night. So maybe Collins doesn't have graduation tomorrow?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    1,365

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    Well, no sooner did I post this I got a phone call telling me they have cancelled tonight's games due to impending storms/rain and was told makeup game 6:00 Thursday night. So maybe Collins doesn't have graduation tomorrow?
    They don't graduate till Saturday.
    About tired of cancelations due to impending storms/rain.
    I would bet that is a SCPS decision.

  8. #8
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2tone View Post
    They don't graduate till Saturday.
    About tired of cancelations due to impending storms/rain.
    I would bet that is a SCPS decision.
    To be fair, looks like it's going to be raining...and we are under a tornado watch right now as well.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    1,365

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    To be fair, looks like it's going to be raining...and we are under a tornado watch right now as well.
    Well guess someone was right about the rain.
    I am not sure they will be able to play at either field tomorrow night.
    I know AC field can't stand rain.

  10. #10
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2tone View Post
    Well guess someone was right about the rain.
    I am not sure they will be able to play at either field tomorrow night.
    I know AC field can't stand rain.
    Buddy of mine drove by the field this morning and said no standing water, he's thinking if it quits raining sometime soon they can get on the field and work it and push start time for game back to about 8:00. But I think that might be wishful thinking.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    1,365

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVMan23 View Post
    Buddy of mine drove by the field this morning and said no standing water, he's thinking if it quits raining sometime soon they can get on the field and work it and push start time for game back to about 8:00. But I think that might be wishful thinking.
    Best of luck getting that field dried out unless they spend a ton of money on it and the price of gas these days cost a lot to burn a field....

Top