12th Region

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Posts
    44

    12th Region

    45th District
    Danville 13
    Boyle 3

    46th District
    West Jessamine
    Mercer

    47th District
    Somerset 11
    Rockcastle 4

    48th District
    Southwestern 6
    McCreary 2

    Region played at Pulaski looks to be a wide open affair, but one has to think that Danville, Somerset, West, and Mercer come in as the favorites. Not for sure if Southwestern is a favorite or not, but they have a nice club as well.

    Rock will be a tough draw for one of the District winners. Boyle will be no push over either, and McCreary can give you a good game as well.

    Top to bottom this has to be one of the deepest 12th region tournaments in recent history. Looking forward to it!
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Posts
    792

    Mercer beat West 7-4.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Posts
    792

    Quote Originally Posted by bleednblue29 View Post
    45th District
    Danville 13
    Boyle 3

    46th District
    West Jessamine
    Mercer

    47th District
    Somerset 11
    Rockcastle 4

    48th District
    Southwestern 6
    McCreary 2

    Region played at Pulaski looks to be a wide open affair, but one has to think that Danville, Somerset, West, and Mercer come in as the favorites. Not for sure if Southwestern is a favorite or not, but they have a nice club as well.

    Rock will be a tough draw for one of the District winners. Boyle will be no push over either, and McCreary can give you a good game as well.

    Top to bottom this has to be one of the deepest 12th region tournaments in recent history. Looking forward to it!
    No weak teams in this years tournament. Should be interesting.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 07
    Posts
    197

    I would hate to have to face Tanner Perkins from Rock in the first game of the regionals. You can bet that the District champs from the 45th, 46th and the 48th are sweating the draw.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    15

    McCreary was missing two of their starters, one being Aaron Watts, that makes a big differnce

  6. #6
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    22,237

    Quote Originally Posted by Curly D View Post
    McCreary was missing two of their starters, one being Aaron Watts, that makes a big differnce
    Why were they missing starters?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Posts
    792

    Quote Originally Posted by gchs_uk9 View Post
    Why were they missing starters?
    I think a fit.

  8. #8
    SouthernSportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    South of Canada. North of the border.
    Posts
    4,897

    Quote Originally Posted by niner View Post
    I think a fit.
    Fight.

    Yes, you're right.

    But it's not something we need to discuss on here.

  9. #9
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,782

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSportsFan View Post
    Fight.

    Yes, you're right.

    But it's not something we need to discuss on here.
    So were they ejected from a game? If so will they also miss the regional opener or have the served their suspension.

  10. #10
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,782

    Quote Originally Posted by bleednblue29 View Post
    45th District
    Danville 13
    Boyle 3

    46th District
    West Jessamine
    Mercer

    47th District
    Somerset 11
    Rockcastle 4

    48th District
    Southwestern 6
    McCreary 2

    Region played at Pulaski looks to be a wide open affair, but one has to think that Danville, Somerset, West, and Mercer come in as the favorites. Not for sure if Southwestern is a favorite or not, but they have a nice club as well.

    Rock will be a tough draw for one of the District winners. Boyle will be no push over either, and McCreary can give you a good game as well.

    Top to bottom this has to be one of the deepest 12th region tournaments in recent history. Looking forward to it!
    I think this year's tourney will come down to the draw and pitching matchups. West Jessamine has been slumping lately but still has to be the favorite until they are put out. Danville, Boyle, Somerset and Mercer have some very impressive wins as well.

    I think any of the the 5 previously mentioned teams can win 3 in a row in the tourney. McCreary, Southwestern and Rockcastle can all win a game or even 2 but I don't think have the personell to win 3 in a row. The other 5 are all pretty even.

  11. #11
    ADopted ADmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
    Posts
    12,458

    This is going to be one fun Regional tournament to watch...

  12. #12
    AverageJoesGym's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Where are we going? And why am I in this handbasket?
    Posts
    16,782

    Anyone know the draw and game times yet?

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Posts
    792

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoesGym View Post
    Anyone know the draw and game times yet?
    Saturday at 10 am.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Mar 09
    Posts
    15

    McCreary wins over Mercer. McCreary plays again Wednesday @ 8:00 p.m.

Top