10th Region Next Year

Page 3 of Originally Posted by BGGreen Scott will have a lot to say about the regional title in their debut in the 10th!! Especially with the caliber of players ... 164 comments | 10964 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Rollin
    Posts
    3,437

    [QUOTE=BGGreen]Jimmy Uebel will certainly be in the starting rotation along with Mutsch, Frimming, Simon, Seiter, Williams, etc. They should have some pitching depth also as the JV's were forced to develop some kids this past year, after losing a couple of their top freshman pitchers from the previous year. Who knows, they might even have a couple of new ones show up??[/QUOTE]



    Advertisement

  2. #32
    BGGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    3,572

    [QUOTE=striker]
    Quote Originally Posted by BGGreen
    Jimmy Uebel will certainly be in the starting rotation along with Mutsch, Frimming, Simon, Seiter, Williams, etc. They should have some pitching depth also as the JV's were forced to develop some kids this past year, after losing a couple of their top freshman pitchers from the previous year. Who knows, they might even have a couple of new ones show up??[/QUOTE]




  3. #33

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    2,346

    [QUOTE=BGGreen]
    Quote Originally Posted by striker

    Do you mean players that are already there and haven't played or some new faces we haven't seen before at Brossart?

  4. #34
    striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Rollin
    Posts
    3,437

    [QUOTE=Milfordflash]
    Quote Originally Posted by BGGreen
    Do you mean players that are already there and haven't played or some new faces we haven't seen before at Brossart?
    A player that took a year off... could have an impact on the varsity rotation.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Posts
    357

    The region seems to always go through Harrison Co. Next year will be no exception as they will have a lot of kids back. Pitching probably won't be as strong, but Mac will find somebody to chuck the old horsehide.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    316

    Quote Originally Posted by hchs
    The region seems to always go through Harrison Co. Next year will be no exception as they will have a lot of kids back. Pitching probably won't be as strong, but Mac will find somebody to chuck the old horsehide.
    Didn't you lose at least 8 seniors? I know Custard is back, but who else with any significant varsity experience?

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    2,346

    I know JD Ashbrook is back along with Custard.I think Harrison will not be as good on defense next year as they have been.Also I think their catcher will be back I can't remember his name.They will be a good team but not a powerhouse.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    316

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfordflash
    I know JD Ashbrook is back along with Custard.I think Harrison will not be as good on defense next year as they have been.Also I think their catcher will be back I can't remember his name.They will be a good team but not a powerhouse.
    I thought Custard was the catcher.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    2,346

    he was but in the region this year Custard played third and another kid was the catcher.The kid had a rocket arm to second but I have no idea what his name was.

  10. #40
    Stone Cold 41041's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    Victoria,Texas
    Posts
    3,677

    Harrison will be good enough to knock off most teams in the region year in and year out.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    316

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfordflash
    he was but in the region this year Custard played third and another kid was the catcher.The kid had a rocket arm to second but I have no idea what his name was.
    Yeah, your right. I forgot, but can't help with the name of the catcher.

  12. #42
    Stone Cold 41041's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    Victoria,Texas
    Posts
    3,677

    Quote Originally Posted by dmd31base
    Mason County has a good pitcher in Ryan Keller. I don't know much about the rest of the team though
    Keller will be the best pitcher in the 10th next year

  13. #43

    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Dynasty
    Posts
    6,745

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseManFromTheMtn
    Yeah, your right. I forgot, but can't help with the name of the catcher.
    Ryan Ross, also pitched some his sophomore year, but because of the loaded pitching staff last year he didn't see much action. The top 5 pitchers from last year will all be pitching in college next year.

  14. #44

    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Dynasty
    Posts
    6,745

    Harrison should be good next year with Ross, Custard, Toomey, Feeback, Ashbrook, and Lewis all with quite a bit of varsity experience.

  15. #45
    fair or foul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 05
    Posts
    626

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold 41041
    Keller will be the best pitcher in the 10th next year
    The best pitcher in the 10th will be junior Travis Hurd who started the Regional Championship game against Harrison as a sophomore.

Top