Why would you vote for Hillary?

Page 3 of Originally Posted by jvdfc Well this one got off topic. Totally agree. Ref asked a GREAT question. For those who are CONSIDERING voting for Hillary, I ... 271 comments | 11563 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,523

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy41017 View Post
    LOL, there it is, one of the first things mentioned by the OP, " Benghazi", when even the republican lead investigation into Benghazi showed she did nothing wrong, yet people still want to bring it up? LOL.

    Emails, what about Colin Powell's emails, specially about Iraq? Oh, yeah, he deleted all of the emails that he had used while being SOS as well.

    Keep fishing. Just as in the conspiracy theories, you may eventually fall into something, doughtful through.

    Funny how people are so worried about her and not their own party for their primary. I'd be worried about Cruse or Rubio getting elected.
    That was easy....it seems the grenade is exploding in slow motion on this matter in the regular press.

    Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria | Fox News

    This matches the 'theories' long ago posted here.

    The CIA op in Benghazi was an arms operation related to Syria. There is more to the story but 40 people who know have not testified. In fact they have been sequestered to stay off the formal record.

    But Clinton may have an excuse - she seems to have been a figure head only for the operation and the whole department. The operations and person most focused on Africa foreign policy in the administration was likely the Tea Lady.
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,165

    94% Green
    91% Democrat
    43% Socialist
    25% Constitution (Never heard of this party)
    21% Libertarian
    12% Republican

    If Hilary is the Democratic nominee, I will vote for her, unless the Republican Party candidates change their stances significantly.

    They all, and I mean all, use misinformation to attack the others. I am never sure what is the truth and what isn't.

  3. #33
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,552

    No. I will not be voting for Hillary.

    Sorry Bill.

  4. #34
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,552

    Green Party-73%
    Democrat-72%
    Republican-59%
    Libertarian-54%
    Constitution-41%
    Socialist-28%

  5. #35
    gametime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02
    Location
    Big O > Every Wildcat Ever
    Posts
    88,477

    Bill Clinton being the first ever "First Gentleman" is probably enough to get my vote. Both sides are AWFUL, and I'm going for pure entertainment value on social media. Nothing will ever top Slick Willie in that role...

  6. #36
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,467

    Just about what I figured on the poll:

    Constitution Party 77%
    Green Party 76%
    Democrat 74%
    Republican 71%

    Glad to see proof that I am right down the middle with no party preference.
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; May 19, 15 at 01:03 AM.

  7. #37
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,467

    Edit
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; May 19, 15 at 01:03 AM.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    14,545

    The only reason that I can see why anyone would vote for Hillary is because ideology trumps everything and her obvious flaws in honesty and integrity don't matter don't matter to the lemmings that will follow her over the cliff.

  9. #39
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,467

    Quote Originally Posted by All Tell View Post
    The only reason that I can see why anyone would vote for Hillary is because ideology trumps everything and her obvious flaws in honesty and integrity don't matter don't matter to the lemmings that will follow her over the cliff.
    It has become like the boy who cried wolf for me. Every person with a "D" after their name gets blasted so much I have a hard time believing any of it.

    Signed,
    The Centrist (see post 36)

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    14,545

    Rather then deflecting why not tell me what I said that is incorrect?

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    4,143

    Quote Originally Posted by All Tell View Post
    The only reason that I can see why anyone would vote for Hillary is because ideology trumps everything and her obvious flaws in honesty and integrity don't matter don't matter to the lemmings that will follow her over the cliff.
    Of course ideology matters. One party advocates for the common working man/woman. The other party advocates for billionaires who use loopholes to avoid paying taxes. One party wishes to protect the environment. The other party just passed legislation in Texas forbidding cities from passing anti-fracking measures.

    Unfortunately for the GOP, the vote in '16 won't be a referendum on Hillary. It'll be: Who's best able to move the country forward ... Candidate A or Candidate B? Hence, any discussion about Hillary's worthiness must be in the context of Candidate B's worthiness.

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    14,545

    And I rest my case.

  13. #43
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,552

    Quote Originally Posted by All Tell View Post
    Rather then deflecting why not tell me what I said that is incorrect?
    It's not so much what you said that is incorrect. It's how you say it. Once you quit ending your posts with things like "doesn't matter to the lemmings that will follow her off a cliff," then maybe people across the aisle will actually agree with you.

  14. #44

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,541

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    It's not so much what you said that is incorrect. It's how you say it. Once you quit ending your posts with things like "doesn't matter to the lemmings that will follow her off a cliff," then maybe people across the aisle will actually agree with you.
    And here lies the problem that the Republicans don't see. So many times, statements regarding Dems end with one final dig about how stupid, uninformed, lazy, they are or with some other insult. We keep hearing about how evil or immoral D's are. It's not enough to disagree...gotta say something mean too. And then all the constant gloom and doom predictions about where the Dems are going to take us. But yet, those predictions never materialize, and they fail to recognize the good things that happen. That's what is turning off the voting base.

  15. #45
    InItToWinIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,686

    Republican 75%
    Constitution 73%
    Libertarians 70%
    Democratic 46%
    Green 44%
    Socialist 12%

    I am a little frightened that I agree with the Republicans and Socialists as much as I do.

    Meanwhile, here's a few funny videos related to this topic:



    [Disclaimer: I understand that this guy is extremely conservative and only posts the responses he likes, and the same thing could easily happen at the GOP].

Top