Why would you vote for Hillary?

Page 11 of Originally Posted by jvdfc Well this one got off topic. Totally agree. Ref asked a GREAT question. For those who are CONSIDERING voting for Hillary, I ... 271 comments | 11563 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #151
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    “I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,413

    Quote Originally Posted by Twotoplace View Post
    This thread got waylaid at post No. 2.

    As to why Mrs. Clinton would make a good president:

    (1) She has an IQ at least 30 points higher than any GOP challenger. Probably 60 points higher than Rick Perry.

    (2) She does not appear to be an ideologue.

    (3) She has expressed a desire to overturn Citizens United.

    (4) As a woman, she would be a strong defender of issues important to women.
    At least someone finally posted something pertaining to the thread.

    Do you have anything to back up point number (1)?

    On point (2), how do you not see her blindly partisan?

    (3) Okay, if that is an important issue for you, I understand your support there.

    On point (4), I disagree, I think Hillary will do about as much for women as president Obama has done for the black community. Pretty much nothing.
    Advertisement

  2. #152

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Beautiful Lake Cumberland
    Posts
    5,231

    90% of Dems will vote for her just because she has a D beside her name.. The left vilifies Wall St. and big corporations..Yet Hillary is the Queen of Wall St. and sits on the board of directors of Walmart. The left vilifies the Iraq war, yet it was Hillary who rallied the Dem base to vote for the war.. Plenty more examples but most all her ideology goes against what the left rails against but will vote for her anyway..

  3. #153
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,552

    Quote Originally Posted by ggclfan View Post
    102 posts in - safe to say about the only reason anyone is voting for Hillary is that she is not a republican. Basically, nobody has come up with any concrete reasons why they would vote for her (such as: character, charisma, accomplishments, hard work, intelligence, ability to work across the aisle, etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by capt278 View Post
    Sadly, I'm afraid you may be correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State View Post
    So, no one really has any really good things to say about Hillary or any good reasons to vote for her? Quite a few Dems on this board and you've got nothing? No surprise for me, but very telling.
    Yo.....this black democrat wants some credit for saying No to Hillary and for saying why. Word up.

  4. #154
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    4,318

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Yo.....this black democrat wants some credit for saying No to Hillary and for saying why. Word up.
    Props to you PP.

  5. #155
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    “I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,413

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Yo.....this black democrat wants some credit for saying No to Hillary and for saying why. Word up.
    Credit deservedly noted
    and given.

  6. #156

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    4,143

    Quote Originally Posted by cammando View Post
    90% of Dems will vote for her just because she has a D beside her name...
    Party platforms matter.

  7. #157

    Join Date
    Jul 01
    Location
    Beautiful Lake Cumberland
    Posts
    5,231

    Quote Originally Posted by Twotoplace View Post
    Party platforms matter.
    Other than the right for women to murder their children, just what is Hillary's "platform" ?? She sure has not presented one....

  8. #158

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Yo.....this black democrat wants some credit for saying No to Hillary and for saying why. Word up.
    Why dont you run for office? I may even vote for you, haha

  9. #159

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    4,143

    Quote Originally Posted by cammando View Post
    Other than the right for women to murder their children, just what is Hillary's "platform" ?? She sure has not presented one....
    The political party establishes the platform, not the presidential nominee. By the way, the GOP platform on abortion contains no exceptions for rape, incest, birth defect, or risks to the mother’s health.

  10. #160

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,980

    Quote Originally Posted by Twotoplace View Post
    The political party establishes the platform, not the presidential nominee. By the way, the GOP platform on abortion contains no exceptions for rape, incest, birth defect, or risks to the mother’s health.
    Hence I could never vote for the GOP even if I found one of their candidates to be sensible, which, in itself would be an unlikely occurrence.

  11. #161
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,552

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Why dont you run for office? I may even vote for you, haha
    Only if you are my running mate. We could do big things, ref!!!!

  12. #162

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Only if you are my running mate. We could do big things, ref!!!!
    We would do so many good things the right and true way that it should be done with some common sense and we would end up assassinated by the ones who don't want it that way. I think I would be first,hahahaha

  13. #163
    BlueTip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    1,166

    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...russian-reset/

    Admittedly I haven't been paying much attention, but this is the first time I've seen someone really taking it to Hillary. Finally someone calling her on the equal pay hypocritical stance (as Sec of State she was just as guilty as Obama's White House on paying their male employees way more than the females).

    Typical 'do as I say not as i do'.

  14. #164

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,207

    It is simple I will vote for her if she is the best candidate. I find it humerous that some people blast her but act like other candidates won't have their own interest ahead of the countries best interest. All candidates will say the right thing and all they will do to change things. However at the end of the day we basically have a bunch of selfish candidates who once elected won't follow through and it will be a whole bunch of nothing getting done. It is simple if the republican way was the best way for the country are country would have always been great under republicans which it has not been and its the same with democrats. So people can complain all they want about who should or shouldn't be president because at the end of the day it won't matter until both parties can learn to work together for the good of the country and not what is good for them.

  15. #165

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    WHO DEY!!!
    Posts
    22,207

    For example i really liked what the republican candidate Perry just talked about, however all of it is a bunch of bull most likely just like most candidates. However he is the first republican I kind of liked.

Top