Trump hitting new lows with his tweets

Page 3 of Originally Posted by spindoc Dude, you have Hillary. Hillary. Let that soak in for a moment. Hillary I get it. Not my first choice. I did like William ... 42 comments | 1293 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    8,755

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Fire it off. I love jokes! I purposely left that low-hanging fruit just for you righties! BTW, I wonder how low Bill's fruit hangs these days?
    I'll refrain from the joke, just use your imagination. To be honest, I am ambidextrous. I shoot a handgun with my right hand, rifles and shotguns with my left hand. I sign my name with my left hand, throw a baseball with my right. I can use a fork or knife with either hand. So i dunno if im a righty or lefty, but thanks for clearing that uo for me. I was under the assumption that i go with whatever works. Oh, I'm also a registered democrat, I just can't find it in me to vote for most of them lately.
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by JDEaston View Post
    I'll refrain from the joke, just use your imagination. To be honest, I am ambidextrous. I shoot a handgun with my right hand, rifles and shotguns with my left hand. I sign my name with my left hand, throw a baseball with my right. I can use a fork or knife with either hand. So i dunno if im a righty or lefty, but thanks for clearing that uo for me. I was under the assumption that i go with whatever works. Oh, I'm also a registered democrat, I just can't find it in me to vote for most of them lately.
    Ah, yes, another DINO! Say hello to All Tell for me.

    Name:  dino.png
Views: 21
Size:  46.4 KB

  3. #33
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    4,320

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Oh there are plenty of dummies and haters in all circles, no doubt. It's just that in the circles I deal with the most they are overwhelmingly these anti-Obama, anti-Obama's color, anti-Muslim , "I love my guns, my Jesus, my skoal, and my tractor" Republicans. And why do they love to congregate at Hardees? What is it about old bigoted white guys and Hardees?

    Attachment 54527
    You do realize that the GOP field is more diverse than the Dem field. The GOP has 2 Hispanics, a woman and a black man along with several white men.

    The Dems have two old white people.

  4. #34
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    8,755

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Ah, yes, another DINO! Say hello to All Tell for me.

    Name:  dino.png
Views: 21
Size:  46.4 KB

    I'm missing the pun...

  5. #35
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,555

    Quote Originally Posted by capt278 View Post
    You do realize that the GOP field is more diverse than the Dem field. The GOP has 2 Hispanics, a woman and a black man along with several white men.

    The Dems have two old white people.
    My guess is that SF isn't hanging with the Presidential candidates.

    And to intimate that the Republican party is the party of inclusion because of their current list of Presidential candidates is absurd.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by JDEaston View Post
    I'm missing the pun...
    Both of you are Democrats In Name Only.

  7. #37
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    4,320

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpapa View Post
    My guess is that SF isn't hanging with the Presidential candidates.

    And to intimate that the Republican party is the party of inclusion because of their current list of Presidential candidates is absurd.
    More inclusive this time around than the Dems.

    Another thing I find hypocritical of the Left is their hammering of Trump over his treatment of women. Not that he hasn't made some ridiculous statements, he has. One needs to remember that one of the biggest womanizers known is Bill Clinton. Those on the Left may want to sweep around their own doorstep.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Posts
    55,091

    Quote Originally Posted by capt278 View Post
    More inclusive this time around than the Dems.

    Another thing I find hypocritical of the Left is their hammering of Trump over his treatment of women. Not that he hasn't made some ridiculous statements, he has. One needs to remember that one of the biggest womanizers known is Bill Clinton. Those on the Left may want to sweep around their own doorstep.
    Bill isn't running for President.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Posts
    621

    I always thought I leaned toward the democratic side but since the first election of Obama I have to go toward the republicans. I say vote for who will do the best job. And right now I want a in your face tell you where to go kiss my *** guy that knows how to make the economy better.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by capt278 View Post
    More inclusive this time around than the Dems.

    Another thing I find hypocritical of the Left is their hammering of Trump over his treatment of women. Not that he hasn't made some ridiculous statements, he has. One needs to remember that one of the biggest womanizers known is Bill Clinton. Those on the Left may want to sweep around their own doorstep.

    I actually think Trump is probably intimidated by strong, intelligent women. I believe that his Donaldship is actually an insecure little weasel. He has his esteem issues.

  11. #41
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    8,755

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Both of you are Democrats In Name Only.
    I registered as Democrat when I turned voting age. I don't feel the need to register again for every primary election. However I vote for who I believe is the best candidate standing in the general election. If the Independents ever had a chance to win, I would likely switch my voter registration to that.

  12. #42
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    4,320

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom View Post
    Bill isn't running for President.
    But the Left keeps trotting him out as the best ever.

  13. #43
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    4,320

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    I actually think Trump is probably intimidated by strong, intelligent women. I believe that his Donaldship is actually an insecure little weasel. He has his esteem issues.
    Obviously Bill did too.

Top