Stephanopoulos on special counsels

  1. #1
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,187

    Stephanopoulos on special counsels

    George Stephanopoulos: Special counsels can go in any direction they want - CNN
    George Stephanopoulos: Special counsels can go in any direction they want

    Trump better keep his nose clean.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    4,277

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    George Stephanopoulos: Special counsels can go in any direction they want - CNN
    George Stephanopoulos: Special counsels can go in any direction they want

    Trump better keep his nose clean.
    What if the POTUS has nothing to hide?

    Why are those on the Left so bound and determined that the POTUS has done something wrong? Is it still because of the election loss?

    That's on the Dems. Plain and simple.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Posts
    1,888

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    George Stephanopoulos: Special counsels can go in any direction they want - CNN
    George Stephanopoulos: Special counsels can go in any direction they want

    Trump better keep his nose clean.
    POTUS can also fire a special council!

  4. #4
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,187

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer.Pride View Post
    POTUS can also fire a special council!
    That would end his presidency.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Posts
    1,888

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    That would end his presidency.
    Don't bet on it. If Muller does not compel access to DNC servers, I would fire him and not hesitate!

  6. #6
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,187

    Quote Originally Posted by capt278 View Post
    What if the POTUS has nothing to hide?

    Why are those on the Left so bound and determined that the POTUS has done something wrong? Is it still because of the election loss?

    That's on the Dems. Plain and simple.
    Maybe he isn't guilty.

    Per the article in the OP: when Starr began investigating Clinton Monica Lewinsky didn't even work in the White House. The crime that Clinton was impeached for didn't even exist at the beginning of the investigation.

    That's why I said Trump better keep his nose clean.

  7. #7
    lawildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    17,552

    The Lewinsky affair did not come about because of any special counsel. She was discovered through Paula Jones' lawsuit against Clinton for sexual harassment. It was only after Linda Tripp made her recordings and presented them to Kenneth Starr that he included this in his investigation.

  8. #8
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,187

    Quote Originally Posted by lawildcat View Post
    The Lewinsky affair did not come about because of any special counsel. She was discovered through Paula Jones' lawsuit against Clinton for sexual harassment. It was only after Linda Tripp made her recordings and presented them to Kenneth Starr that he included this in his investigation.
    Exactly. Special Counsels can include anything they want.

  9. #9
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the Sun--- But Mama, that's where the fun is !!! "
    Posts
    7,575

    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer.Pride View Post
    POTUS can also fire a special council!
    I hope he doesn't do something that stupid. That would effectively be the end for him and I want him right where he is for four years.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    14,489

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    Exactly. Special Counsels can include anything they want.
    Including looking hard at the Clintons. Maybe they should be nervous.

  11. #11
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the Sun--- But Mama, that's where the fun is !!! "
    Posts
    7,575

    Quote Originally Posted by All Tell View Post
    Including looking hard at the Clintons. Maybe they should be nervous.
    I'm down for anyone who has committed criminal behavior, obstruction, or treason to be put away!!!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Posts
    1,888

    Quote Originally Posted by All Tell View Post
    Including looking hard at the Clintons. Maybe they should be nervous.
    The most obvious thing to do by special counsel, is to examine the DNC servers. The fact that Mueller has not done this tells me this is a witch hunt!

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Posts
    1,888

    Quote Originally Posted by All Tell View Post
    Including looking hard at the Clintons. Maybe they should be nervous.
    The most obvious thing to do by special counsel, is to examine the DNC servers. The fact that Mueller has not done this tells me this is a witch hunt!

  14. #14
    MJAlltheWay24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Cold Spring, KY
    Posts
    49,330

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    I'm down for anyone who has committed criminal behavior, obstruction, or treason to be put away!!!
    I have an extremely hard time believing that the Clinton's are not guilty of at least obstruction.

  15. #15
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,187

    Quote Originally Posted by MJAlltheWay24 View Post
    I have an extremely hard time believing that the Clinton's are not guilty of at least obstruction.
    What happened to that special counsel Trump was hiring on Clinton?

Top