Military Action in Syria as a Response to use of Chemical Weapons

Page 13 of Defense Sec Mattis to Brief President Trump on Military Options in Syria - NBC News If it is proven that Assad has used Chemical Weapons against Syria ... 321 comments | 7160 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #181
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,864

    @rgoodlaw
    "A US Defense official tells CNN that intel shows a Russian drone flying over that Syrian hospital before the suspected chemical attack”
    Advertisement

  2. #182
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    The Nation which forgets it's defenders, will soon be forgotten.
    Posts
    19,530

    Anyone interested in swapping MRE's?

  3. #183
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    7,079

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    You need to Google Rand Paul and right wing conservatives' vocal reactions today.
    LOL to be fair, Rand Paul doesn't even know what he was talking about, considering he had to be corrected numerous times today about the constitution that he thought Trump violated. He doesn't like Trump and let that get in the way of thinking clearly.

  4. #184
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    7,079

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    Anyone interested in swapping MRE's?
    What ya got? Mine are like 20 years old now, haven't had to use them lol.

  5. #185
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,687

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    You need to Google Rand Paul and right wing conservatives' vocal reactions today.
    Rand Paul supporters are not hard core Trump supporters. He will be lucky to get my vote again.

    Plus Hellcats you should have learned by now( But you have not) that these politicians are not the voice of the people who voted for Trump. Not even close.

  6. #186
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,687

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    @rgoodlaw
    "A US Defense official tells CNN that intel shows a Russian drone flying over that Syrian hospital before the suspected chemical attack”
    All over the news now.

  7. #187
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,051

    Quote Originally Posted by JDEaston View Post
    LOL to be fair, Rand Paul doesn't even know what he was talking about, considering he had to be corrected numerous times today about the constitution that he thought Trump violated. He doesn't like Trump and let that get in the way of thinking clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Rand Paul supporters are not hard core Trump supporters. He will be lucky to get my vote again.

    Plus Hellcats you should have learned by now( But you have not) that these politicians are not the voice of the people who voted for Trump. Not even close.

    Trump’s Far-Right Supporters Turn on Him Over Syria Strike - NYTimes.com

  8. #188
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,687

    After Syria strike, populist supporters abandon Trump at home and abroad - CNNPolitics.com

    Here is CNN's story on his supporters going against him. Who gives a flip if these non Americans dont like it. I can never figure out why they have Europeans on CNN like Fared who opposes anything not liberal. Go freaking home. Im tired of people like this. Its simple. If you dont like it go home.

  9. #189
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,051

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Rand Paul supporters are not hard core Trump supporters. He will be lucky to get my vote again.

    Plus Hellcats you should have learned by now( But you have not) that these politicians are not the voice of the people who voted for Trump. Not even close.
    Somebody elected these guys...I figured it was Trump supporters.

  10. #190
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,687

    Who cares what far right bloggers think? I mean really. You are missing out on this Hellcats. Thats not who elected him. Your neighbors did.

  11. #191
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,051

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Who cares what far right bloggers think? I mean really. You are missing out on this Hellcats. Thats not who elected him. Your neighbors did.
    they sure did. They are rethinking it now.

    Especially if this goes south. Lots of country folks seem to make it to the desert for some reason.

  12. #192
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,687

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    they sure did. They are rethinking it now.

    Especially if this goes south. Lots of country folks seem to make it to the desert for some reason.
    Ill bet they are not......just telling you that and laughing as you walk away. Do it to my neighbors all the time.

    PS.- We did it in the polls too. You got to get this figured out Hellcats. You are smarter than this.

  13. #193
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,472

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    I saw a interview on CNN today with a Syrian citizen that was there. I cant find it now and I will bet they hid it. She played him the clip that Hillary said last night and he went off. Asked where she was when she was SOS and where was Obama the past 8 years. Told the lady they did not want to come here as refugees and basically CNN was a bunch of liars and they distorted the truth about refugees.She was trying to get him off the air and he just kept on and on. Thats some really "Awesome" stuff.
    What does any of that have to do with me saying Awesome?

  14. #194
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,687

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom View Post
    What does any of that have to do with me saying Awesome?
    Well this story was awesome too so I thought being you like awesome stories you would love this one. Now if @Wireman would just come below our posts and post "awesome" it would cap off a good Friday.

  15. #195
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,798

    Quote Originally Posted by JDEaston View Post
    LOL to be fair, Rand Paul doesn't even know what he was talking about, considering he had to be corrected numerous times today about the constitution that he thought Trump violated. He doesn't like Trump and let that get in the way of thinking clearly.
    I thought they had forged a bond in the last month. Am I mistaken in that?

Top