Mike Huckabee announces his Presidential campaign

Page 3 of Originally Posted by Jim Schue I respect the hell out of your for admitting that in a public forum. Most people who feel that way — myself among ... 84 comments | 2292 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,218

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    He is Seventh Day Adventist

    And how do you know no one who goes to prison can't come out gay.
    For one, because being gay isn't a choice. You either are, or you aren't.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by halfback20 View Post
    I lean more conservative these days and Paul doesn't appeal to me at all.
    I cannot see Paul winning. His stock will fall the closer it gets to election time.

  3. #33
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by Manitoudan View Post
    Waste of time = 0 % . America doesn't have enough sense to elect an honest guy like Mike from outside the beltway. But our nation seems willing to elect a career politician with 8 gadzillion issues with the truth in HRC .
    Hard to understand, but unfortunately true.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    For one, because being gay isn't a choice. You either are, or you aren't.
    And that of course is your opinion. Not a fact.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    He is Seventh Day Adventist

    And how do you know no one who goes to prison can't come out gay.
    They went in gay then. Some dudes go to prison and get molested and raped continually. They come out damaged. Not gay.

  6. #36
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,218

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    And that of course is your opinion. Not a fact.
    Correct. It's an opinion that is backed up by a lot more research and data than the opposing opinion.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Correct. It's an opinion that is backed up by a lot more research and data than the opposing opinion.
    You should know that research can be manipulated by the researcher and studies can be manipulated for a particular outcome.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,980

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    And that of course is your opinion. Not a fact.
    But his opinion I think would be backed up by most rational thinking people.

  9. #39
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,218

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    You should know that research can be manipulated by the researcher and studies can be manipulated for a particular outcome.
    Of course. It's just another conspiracy theory aimed at slamming Christianity, right?

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by Djason Unchained View Post
    They went in gay then. Some dudes go to prison and get molested and raped continually. They come out damaged. Not gay.
    So a guy goes in straight and after several nights of love making decides he likes the gay lifestyle, and comes out gay then that disproves what you say.

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,980

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Of course. It's just another conspiracy theory aimed at slamming Christianity, right?

    Yeah, poor Christians, someone is taking aim at them all the time.

  12. #42
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,218

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    So a guy goes in straight and after several nights of love making decides he likes the gay lifestyle, and comes out gay then that disproves what you say.
    No it doesn't. He was gay when he went in.

  13. #43

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    Of course. It's just another conspiracy theory aimed at slamming Christianity, right?
    No, just stating facts that any research studied can be manipulated for whatever result that is desired.

    IMO the Republican Party manipulated the data and studies done on global warming to fit their agenda.

  14. #44

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,980

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    So a guy goes in straight and after several nights of love making decides he likes the gay lifestyle, and comes out gay then that disproves what you say.

    Mercy!

  15. #45

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    No it doesn't. He was gay when he went in.
    So no one can ever just change to that lifestyle?

Top