Last Night's Debate

Page 6 of Originally Posted by Science Friction X 2 x1000 and I know this is not exactly what you meant....... 80 comments | 2168 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #76
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post
    I agree. You're just not going to like the way that turns out.
    And how would you have any idea of what I like? Serious.
    Advertisement

  2. #77
    UKMustangFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Family of 4, coming January 2019...
    Posts
    64,291

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    And how would you have any idea of what I like? Serious.


    Based on your obsession with everything Hilary Clinton, I'm fairly certain you won't like it if she wins the White House, and if I were betting, she's the odds on favorite at this point in time....

  3. #78
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,773

    Quote Originally Posted by HHSHOG62 View Post
    Is voting based on your values a bad thing?

    Nope. I wasn't even making fun.

  4. #79
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMustangFan View Post


    Based on your obsession with everything Hilary Clinton, I'm fairly certain you won't like it if she wins the White House, and if I were betting, she's the odds on favorite at this point in time....
    You are right there. If she wins its going to be a bad day for me, and a bad four years.

  5. #80

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    You are right there. If she wins its going to be a bad day for me, and a bad four years.
    X 2

  6. #81
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    X 2
    x1000 and I know this is not exactly what you meant....

Top