Hillary took Bosnian Sniper Fire

  1. #1
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Ohio vs. the world!
    Posts
    23,873

    Hillary took Bosnian Sniper Fire

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c&sns=em

    Absolutely appalling to our serviceman who have dealt with the psychological terror of a sniper.

    Yet our liberal friends on here support her now, more than ever.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Brian Williams has backed up her story.

  3. #3
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    53,416

    Pinocchio says this is all true.

  4. #4
    nkypete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Location
    Taylor Mill, KY
    Posts
    7,659

    Wow...she really got ugly in the years since she was the First Lady.

  5. #5
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Ohio vs. the world!
    Posts
    23,873

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    Pinocchio says this is all true.
    Gotta love her coughing and laughing at the end.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Hillary is the cause of all cancers.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Do I doubt that Hillary lies for political gain? Nope. Do I think most every politician lies at almost every step for political gain? Yep.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 12
    Posts
    5,816

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Hillary is the cause of all cancers.
    She is a pathological liar. She literally lies so often that she forgets when she is lying and when she is telling the truth. She has been caught red handed in more lies than anyone I have ever seen...and yet many dems would love her to be our next president...it really is simply amazing...

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by ggclfan View Post
    She is a pathological liar. She literally lies so often that she forgets when she is lying and when she is telling the truth. She has been caught red handed in more lies than anyone I have ever seen...and yet many dems would love her to be our next president...it really is simply amazing...

    Over Donald Trump , Ted Cruz, or Robot Rubio, you're DAMN right I would !!!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 07
    Location
    Bluegrass Region
    Posts
    10,693

    Name:  HillaryRambo.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  69.3 KB

  11. #11
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Sag Hollow
    Posts
    21,409

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrasscard View Post
    Name:  HillaryRambo.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  69.3 KB
    This pic has cracked me up.

  12. #12
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Ohio vs. the world!
    Posts
    23,873

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Hillary is the cause of all cancers.
    At least one Hillary supporter has the guts to enter this thread, I'll give you that. Of course, you try to casually blow it off with a joke but you still commented. Maybe lower your donations to her as punishment this month and we'll applaud you.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    At least one Hillary supporter has the guts to enter this thread, I'll give you that. Of course, you try to casually blow it off with a joke but you still commented. Maybe lower your donations to her as punishment this month and we'll applaud you.

    I haven't donated. She isn't even my first choice.

  14. #14
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Ohio vs. the world!
    Posts
    23,873

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    I haven't donated. She isn't even my first choice.
    You got Bernie fever now? Come on we both know he won't be an option to vote for in Nov.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,978

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    You got Bernie fever now? Come on we both know he won't be an option to vote for in Nov.
    ... Unless Hillary is in the pokey and Uncle Joe and Liz Warren both die in their sleep during hunting retreats. Then I might have a chance to vote for him in Nov.

Top