HIllary emails beyond top secret

Page 8 of Originally Posted by WhoozYoDaddy Christie is accused of causing a traffic jam. Hillary may be complicit in the deaths of those killed at Benghazi and ... 117 comments | 3577 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #106

    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Posts
    1,812

    The fact the the ordeal was being watched in real time in the Situation Room via drone footage, is sickening. They knew what was happening and just watched as it played out. Blood on their hands.
    Advertisement

  2. #107
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    10,228

    The USA is on trial here with Hillary. If she is not indicted for this crap and even Benghazi, then we have went over the edge with the government. When the Government goes to measures to protect one of their own that broke many rules and laws, then its time to change something.

  3. #108
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,775

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoozYoDaddy View Post
    Why bring him into the conversation if you care so little? Oh, that's right, you need someone to be your red herring as you deflect and ignore Hillary's criminal issues. By the way, the term you likely wanted to use is 'I could NOT care less', which would indicate that you care so little, it would not be possible to care any less about something. 'I could care less' is a pretty useless statement in the context which you used it. Just saying...
    One poster mentioned if a rightie candidate was being investigated they would ask them to step down.


  4. #109
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,775

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    To answer #3 she was told. That is documented . The Obama administration did not know she was using the server. She hide it from them as well.

    There is no grey area. If it is determined there were emails top secret or higher on that server she will be prosecuted.
    How do you hide "send it to HRC@gmail.com"?

  5. #110
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    4,320

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    How do you hide "send it to HRC@gmail.com"?
    You Lefties will go to no end to defend her the same way she defends herself, by any means necessary.

  6. #111
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,775

    Quote Originally Posted by capt278 View Post
    You Lefties will go to no end to defend her the same way she defends herself, by any means necessary.
    By your logic wouldn't the sender be just as guilty if they knew her email server was against the rules?

  7. #112
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    10,079

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    How do you hide "send it to HRC@gmail.com"?
    I don't know but Obama said on 60 minutes in a interview with Steve Kroft that he did not know about the server or Hillary using a private email.

    So you as a democrat have to decide did Hillary lie and hide this from her boss or is Obama lying.

    Obama gains nothing by lying here and Hillary is the one with the history of bending rules and unethical behavior.

    So I would say it's pretty obvious Obama didn't know.

  8. #113
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    4,320

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    By your logic wouldn't the sender be just as guilty if they knew her email server was against the rules?
    By testimony Hillary is the one who was telling her underlings to remove the classified headings off of it so it could be sent to her.

    Again, you use any excuse to justify her behavior.

  9. #114
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,775

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    I don't know but Obama said on 60 minutes in a interview with Steve Kroft that he did not know about the server or Hillary using a private email.

    So you as a democrat have to decide did Hillary lie and hide this from her boss or is Obama lying.

    Obama gains nothing by lying here and Hillary is the one with the history of bending rules and unethical behavior.

    So I would say it's pretty obvious Obama didn't know.

    Again how do you lie about your email address?

    Maybe he didn't.

    But at some point someone had to send her an email and say "wait where am I sending this? Oh your personal server, cool."

  10. #115
    Hellcats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    5,775

    Quote Originally Posted by capt278 View Post
    By testimony Hillary is the one who was telling her underlings to remove the classified headings off of it so it could be sent to her.

    Again, you use any excuse to justify her behavior.
    Not by testimony. Released evidence.

    For the record does anyone think it odd that evidence is being released in real time in an ongoing investigation?

  11. #116
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    10,079

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    Again how do you lie about your email address?

    Maybe he didn't.

    But at some point someone had to send her an email and say "wait where am I sending this? Oh your personal server, cool."
    She swore to follow the rules of her office when she swore in. By having a private email and server she broke a rule and possibly compromised national security. Obama said he didn't know she was using it. He assumed when she swore to follow the rules of her office , that she would. By not doing that she lied to him.

  12. #117
    capt278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 08
    Posts
    4,320

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcats View Post
    Not by testimony. Released evidence.

    For the record does anyone think it odd that evidence is being released in real time in an ongoing investigation?
    OK, evidence has been presented. Does it really matter. PROOF has been submitted but you continue to ignore it.

    Again, excuse, excuse, excuse.

  13. #118
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Ohio vs. the world!
    Posts
    23,864

    Quote Originally Posted by capt278 View Post
    You Lefties will go to no end to defend her the same way she defends herself, by any means necessary.
    Jesus himself has competition when it comes to Hillary and lefties.

Top