Did President Trump Reveal Classified Information to the Russians?

Page 8 of President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to ... 185 comments | 3896 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #106
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,588

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Here is a great read for you guys. Wonder what your take is on this?

    Guests Remind NBC, CNN: Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia
    Again this is the problem with the media in tunnel vision it sounds like scandal. But there is no context. The entire Russia saga has had no context. That has been my problem. No family on earth has a closer relationship to Russian ogligarchs than the Clintons but the media wants to discuss Trump.
    Advertisement

  2. #107
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,761

    Here is another "Report" for your guys enjoyment. Nobody believing this stuff the MSM and DNC are pushing. Read the comments below in this article.

    Montage: The Media Can’t Stop Asking Democratic Guests If They’re Ready to Impeach Trump :: Grabien News

  3. #108
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    Atop Meneltarma, in Numenor, looking to the West...
    Posts
    21,620

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    Again this is the problem with the media in tunnel vision it sounds like scandal. But there is no context. The entire Russia saga has had no context. That has been my problem. No family on earth has a closer relationship to Russian ogligarchs than the Clintons but the media wants to discuss Trump.
    Well Mr. Trump is President of the United States and none of the Clintons currently holds elected office so that probably has something to do with why we're talking about one and not the other.

  4. #109

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,237

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Here is a great read for you guys. Wonder what your take is on this?

    Guests Remind NBC, CNN: Obama Gave Classified Intel to Russia

    Take in regards to what ?

    It didn't seem to be wise.

    However, there seems to be a key difference which I assume most people see or at least wonder.

  5. #110
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,761

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Take in regards to what ?

    It didn't seem to be wise.

    However, there seems to be a key difference which I assume most people see or at least wonder.
    My point is this. People see what they want to see. If they dont like what they see they change the story or narrative.

  6. #111

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,237

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    My point is this. People see what they want to see. If they dont like what they see they change the story or narrative.

    But you see a KEY difference, correct? You see why this is a big story?

  7. #112
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,588

    Quote Originally Posted by Getslow View Post
    Well Mr. Trump is President of the United States and none of the Clintons currently holds elected office so that probably has something to do with why we're talking about one and not the other.
    Just stop it. I would love to see your posts criticizing Bill and Hillary from the money flowing from Russia to the foundation and for speeches while Hillary was SOS. This is all Faux outrage without a shred of proof of criminal actions. I have said over and over I will back outrage with proof instead I get bombarded for days by an obviously slanted media on a topic like this with no criminal behavior and also with past precedent from other presidents. But again I know many of you on here hold your self to some intellectual superiority of those on the right. The problem is it does not work with me .

  8. #113
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,588

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    But you see a KEY difference, correct? You see why this is a big story?
    Clyde what info for a fact do you know was given and what crime was committed.

  9. #114
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,761

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    But you see a KEY difference, correct? You see why this is a big story?
    I see a on going hit on Trump by people who are hell bent on destroying our country.

  10. #115

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,237

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    Clyde what info for a fact do you know was given and what crime was committed.

    If you would take the time to read all of my posts you would see I've never said anything about a crime.

    Do I need to type "as reported " every time for you?

  11. #116
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    Atop Meneltarma, in Numenor, looking to the West...
    Posts
    21,620

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    Just stop it. I would love to see your posts criticizing Bill and Hillary from the money flowing from Russia to the foundation and for speeches while Hillary was SOS. This is all Faux outrage without a shred of proof of criminal actions. I have said over and over I will back outrage with proof instead I get bombarded for days by an obviously slanted media on a topic like this with no criminal behavior and also with past precedent from other presidents. But again I know many of you on here hold your self to some intellectual superiority of those on the right. The problem is it does not work with me .
    I haven't said a word about any criminal actions. Don't know that there have been any.

  12. #117

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,237

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    I see a on going hit on Trump by people who are hell bent on destroying our country.

    Good lord. After you "see" that you do see a key difference , right? A big difference? Or is it not clear as to what this particular "as reported " faux pas has intelligence officials of at least 2 countries bothered and concerned ?

  13. #118
    LIPTON BASH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    9,588

    So @Getslow and @Clyde admit no evidence of a crime. So then after pages of posts what should I be angry about. You both obviously are passionate about something.

    Would you like to discuss what I posted , what was shared, what did we get in return and how would we be harmed. Since we are only posting what has been reported Israel states by a public statement they were fine with it.

  14. #119
    Jesse James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02
    Posts
    9,761

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Good lord. After you "see" that you do see a key difference , right? A big difference? Or is it not clear as to what this particular "as reported " faux pas has intelligence officials of at least 2 countries bothered and concerned ?
    Who reported it Clyde? And why should I be worried?

    I am glad Trump is making you guys mad. As a matter of fact I laugh about it. I would trust the Russians more than the DNC.

  15. #120
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    The Heisman House
    Posts
    45,701

    Quote Originally Posted by LIPTON BASH View Post
    So @Getslow and @Clyde admit no evidence of a crime. So then after pages of posts what should I be angry about. You both obviously are passionate about something.

    Would you like to discuss what I posted , what was shared, what did we get in return and how would we be harmed. Since we are only posting what has been reported Israel states by a public statement they were fine with it.
    Who has said he committed any crimes here?

    Is that the only way you'd have an issue with what's happened here, is if it broke a law?

Top